News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New Dinosaur Poster

Started by andynguyen, June 04, 2013, 07:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andynguyen

Hello, everyone! I have just finished a poster.

It has 56 prehistoric reptiles, 1 modern bird, and 1 Homo sapien for size comparison. I tried to incorporate as many popular creatures as possible, as a sort of alternative collection for those who can't afford all the dinosaur models and can instead opt for the 2D versions :P  The poster is currently on Kickstarter, with a week left to go. Your support would be greatly appreciated.

The link to my Kickstarter page is here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/699952763/dinosaur-poster

Thanks,

Andy

DinoToyForum

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

andynguyen

Thanks, guys! It is comforting to see that you like it :D

tyrantqueen

Pretty cute, simple and easy for kids to understand :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on June 05, 2013, 11:31:50 AM
Pretty cute, simple and easy for kids to understand :)

Exactly ! Pretty cool bud !

andynguyen

Thanks, tyrantqueen and Blade-of-the-Moon! I do hope that kids will enjoy it. I haven't been reaching out to this younger demographic, so I think I will do just that!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.