News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

About Kentrosaurus' belly belt (french)

Started by biniou24, May 07, 2013, 06:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biniou24

Hi guys !
As dino-riders fans you may already know that the french kentrosaurus comes with a note/leaflet and a rubber (used as a belly belt).  ^-^

I own the kentrosaurus, I own the belt, I own the leaflet... but I don't understand how I'm supposed to fasten it ???

On this picture, there are small pins that are missing on the armor:

Picture of the armor:

Do anyone knows how I'm supposed to fasten the belly belt ???

Thanks !

Dino Boss

I see a bump/pin toward the back of the Purple harness maybe that is where you put it.

biniou24

Hum, the picture drawn doesn't look like the really armor.
Maybe you're right.  ^-^

I tought I owned the rubber band but it seems that I was wrong, because it's to small and can't be used on the armor.

Thanks for you reply, anyway.  ;)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.