News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

The improvement in sculpting and anatomy is evident between the 2016 expo feathered rex and the newer 2019 one.

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 13, 2019, 01:34:02 PM
  It's my favourite of the set, too :) . The official coloured capsule figures can be removed from their bases.
  The "antique bronze" versions can't. They're also made of hard  & stiff plastic while the capsule figures
  are made of softer & bendable material which Kaiyodo has normally been using the last years.
Thanks.  ^-^
Are the connection pegs inserted into the figure from the base? Or are the pegs on the feet of the figure, and inserted into the base?

CityRaptor

That's a lot of Tyrants...and still missing some.

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 12, 2019, 03:47:54 PM

I don't know why, but I want to pet her head and call her a good girl.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

postsaurischian

Quote from: Flaffy on October 13, 2019, 02:51:05 PM
  The official coloured capsule figures can be removed from their bases.
Are the connection pegs inserted into the figure from the base? Or are the pegs on the feet of the figure, and inserted into the base?

The pegs are on the feet of the figure and have to be inserted into the base.

Quote from: CityRaptor on October 13, 2019, 03:10:11 PM
That's a lot of Tyrants...and still missing some.

Which ones?
  (besides the Dinotales series 3 secret vintage figure, colour variants of #5 - 8 + 10 and a skeleton and cheap plastic version of #2)
  I left off the Dinotales and CapsuleQ skeletons & skulls and the Dinoland 100mm figure - they didn't fit in the picture.

postsaurischian

:D

Eofauna Scientific Research 1:35 Deinotherium giganteum
                                                                made after specimen from Kettlasbrunn & Eppelsheim

v        Bullyland     •     Eofauna Scientific Research     •     Mojö       v

v        Mammuthus trogontherii     •     Deinotherium giganteum     •     Palaeoloxodon antiquus        v

Shonisaurus

Eofauna deinotherium far exceeds the rest of the figures of its kind. It is a majestic figure and with precisely sculpted lower teeth. Eofauna is one of my favorite brands and sincerely competes in quality with its prehistoric mammals of other brands but this deinotherium is difficult to overcome by another brand. I didn't expect it to be so tall and with such an elegant and detailed sculpture. It is the same as its prototype. Hooray for Eofauna!

ceratopsian

Goodness it's massive!  And very beautiful.

postsaurischian

:)  Thanks for the comments!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PALEOZOO  4:1  Pikaia gracilens & Vauxia
                                                                                    created by Bruce Currie

click thumbnails to enlarge the portraits

~   next to Favorite's figure from the Cambrian Creatures Mini Model ~ Burgess Series   ~
                           - - This image has been resized. Click it to view the full image. The original image is sized 760x895. - -

BrontoScorpio

~ •     Kaiyodo ~ Tyrannosaurus rex miniatures     • ~

What a magnificent picture and what a great idea to gather them for a group pic.I wish I had your picture taking talent.

postsaurischian

:D  Thank you for your comment avatar_BrontoScorpio @BrontoScorpio. I'm glad you like the pic.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Among the many Dinosaur key experiences during my childhood in the 70s, Iguanodon plays a big role.
                                          That's because I visited two steeped in history exhibits that impressed me a lot.

First one in Berlin 1976 - the life-sized statue at the Aquarium's back entrance.
                             Second one in Frankfurt about a year later (yeah, that's me on the right, more than 40 years ago).
                                                         I can't help myself, but I still like the good old upright pose.

:)

~ •     Retro Iguanodon figures     • ~
                                                National Museum of Nature and Science Tokyo   •   Kleinwelka   •   Invicta

(Thanks to Lanthanotus for the Kleinwelka)

postsaurischian

Eofauna Scientific Research 1:40 Atlasaurus imelakei
                                                                                          Type specimen

~ •     next to a few Safari sauropod figures     • ~
                      Carnegie Collection Saltasaurus   •   WS Nigersaurus   •   WS Camarasaurus   •   Carnegie Collection Amargasaurus

acro-man

Wow! The Pikaia gracilens & Vauxia are amazing! Looks like real parasites. I wonder if I have one of those in my intestines.

And the great Atlasaurus surely is one of the best sauropods this year.
The paint has improved drastically, expect the yellow scarf.
What on earth is that?
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Libraraptor

I want that Tokyo Iguanodon. I want it now!

Shonisaurus

The atlasaurus looks magnificent and radiant in terms of beauty, elegance and magnificent sculpture and painting. I will unfortunately receive it after this year, but it is worth waiting for. Eofauna is doing an outstanding work in relation to the new figures of prehistoric animals is one of the best brands of dinosaurs and other toy animals of this moment. Thank you for sharing those postsaurischian photos it is a pleasure to behold.

Elegance and perfection coincide in this figure. Thanks Eofauna! The atlasaurus is awesome. There are no words fair enough to describe that toy dinosaur / collection artwork and rather intended for an adult audience. A complete masterpiece of art.

Duna

Fantastic quality pics of such a wonderful figure. Thanks for showing us. ;)

postsaurischian

:)  Thank you for the comments!

^-^

~ •     Lu Feng Shan ~ 1:20 Styracosaurus     • ~
                                                                           built up & painted by Martin Garratt

~ •     next to CollectA's version     • ~

ceratopsian

Your Styracosaurus is a stunner - I love the colour scheme you chose.  Beautiful photos too.  I especially like the close-up of head to right.

Jose S.M.

Oh that's beautiful! I really like the pose, it looks very elegant.

dutchdinolover

I love the Atlasaurus from Eofauna. I must have for me !

Nimravus

Absolutely stunning pictures and collection! :)

Shonisaurus

Lu Feng Shan's styracosaurus is beautiful as large as its Collecta counterpart is a huge addition to your collection. I congratulate you for the good taste.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.