News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoFan45

You sir, have now officially made me jealous. That therizinosaurus is one of the best I've seen, and would easily put it in my collection. It looks Awesome.
"Life will find a way."

Seijun

My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

CityRaptor

Yes, kinda looks like that.

Quote from: postsaurischian on April 26, 2012, 07:24:42 PM

Paleomaster Therizino: Meet your new God, you shrimps!
Kabaya Therizino: He is so mean!
Dinotales Therizino: It's okay, he is just a big bully!

As awesome as that figure is, it probably would have profited from a different choice of colors.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

tyrantqueen

You inspired me to order a Paleocraft Therizinosaurus of my own ^-^ With this and the CollectA Therizino and I've got all the Therizinos I'll need for a while XP

postsaurischian

Quote from: CityRaptor on April 27, 2012, 09:19:57 PM

As awesome as that figure is, it probably would have profited from a different choice of colors.

The blue mini Therizino is by Yujin.

I hope you like these colours better .......

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:D   Paleocraft 1:20 Dunkleosteus by Sean Cooper (built up & painted by Martin Garratt)
                                               > extra special thanks for this one, already one of my favourite pieces in the collection now!

Seijun

That is AWESOME! I never realized before how realistic the sculpting is on this piece. The body especially looks like part of a living fish. It makes me miss my pet catfish.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Himmapaan

My goodness! :o I wonder if Martin used a gloss varnish for this one too.

anchry6

For the colors do not think is a problem. It seems to me that you can buy the white  dinosaur (uncolored) and then the colors as you like.
The next dinosaur, should be the diabloceratops:
http://paleopastori.deviantart.com/art/Diabloceratops-eatoni-243838100

:D

tyrantqueen

Quote from: anchry6 on April 28, 2012, 08:09:51 AM

For the colors do not think is a problem. It seems to me that you can buy the white  dinosaur (uncolored) and then the colors as you like.
The next dinosaur, should be the diabloceratops:
http://paleopastori.deviantart.com/art/Diabloceratops-eatoni-243838100

:D

Is it weird that the Therizino looks like a big plucked turkey? XD Must be the fleshy colour of the paintwork.

I'm so used to feather constructions of this guy that it looks weird without them  ;)

brontodocus

Oh, wow! :D Not that the Paleomaster Therizinosaurus isn't another brilliant work but the Dunkleosteus is in its own class! 8) It looks so dynamic with its blue colour and darker stripes... really wahooish! :)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

ZoPteryx

Quote from: brontodocus on April 30, 2012, 08:05:48 PM
Oh, wow! :D Not that the Paleomaster Therizinosaurus isn't another brilliant work but the Dunkleosteus is in its own class! 8) It looks so dynamic with its blue colour and darker stripes... really wahooish! :)

I agree!  I've never thought of coloring a placoderm like that, but it's stunning and I really like it! :o

DinoFan45

:o That Dunkleosteus is amazing. It took my breath away.
"Life will find a way."

postsaurischian

:)   Krentz meets Kaiyodo  ^-^

Sauropod Sundance .......

....... celebrating German football champion Borussia Dortmund ;D.

brontodocus

Hey, what you need now is a Minimen Jürgen Klopp! And the Kaiyodo Football Trophies Series secret item: "Meisterschale". ;D (before someone asks: unfortunately both don't really exist :( ). Anyway, lovely picture, Helge! :) And I'm still envious about the black Krentz figure.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Himmapaan

Quote from: brontodocus on May 05, 2012, 12:24:32 AMAnd I'm still envious about the black Krentz figure.
Do I even need to comment on this?  ;D

Gwangi

Quote from: Himmapaan on May 05, 2012, 07:56:36 PM
Quote from: brontodocus on May 05, 2012, 12:24:32 AMAnd I'm still envious about the black Krentz figure.
Do I even need to comment on this?  ;D

I usually don't because I just have no words.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: brontodocus on April 30, 2012, 08:05:48 PM

Ya, that fish is awesome! Your collection is amazing!

amargasaurus cazaui

I wondered if a person might ask where you got the stunning Psittacosaurus figure. I am unsure if that is considered rude or normal, but I would like to acquire similar
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

postsaurischian

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on May 24, 2012, 09:54:29 AM
I wondered if a person might ask where you got the stunning Psittacosaurus figure. I am unsure if that is considered rude or normal, but I would like to acquire similar

:) It's Aaron Doyle's Psittacosaurus (I still miss Aaron here at the new forum).
You can order it here from Shapeways.
It is painted by our member copper who did a superb job!

amargasaurus cazaui

I recently purchased the dinosaur you see in my avatar, a psittocosaurus skeleton from China. It has been entirely restored and mounted as you see. It will be used to display in various rock shows, presentations and taken to schools to educate children with. I am also writing a presentation based on the dinosaur to be printed in our local mineral society newsletter.
I am building a small case to display the little fellow, which will include a riker mount containing a vert from the animal as well as a few reconstructed ribs. I keep staring at this photo you have of the dinosaur and I wondered if you might consider allowing me to print it as background for the case? I think its an amazing lifelike rendition of the animal and simply stunning. I would never plagarize your work so I wished to ask ....
I do know it would look gorgeous in the presentation. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.