News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITdactyl

...now how many times would this thread make me pick my jaw from the floor?....

I'd probably have to bolt it now...

lol

Libraraptor

I love the repainted Tamba sauropod a lot. This version is much more vivid and less static.

postsaurischian

:) Thanks for the comments!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:)   Shapeways 1:20 Amargasaurus by Andrew Sides (gorgonzola),  painted by Martin Garratt

... yes, this was inspired by a Himmapaan painting :):

This picture ('Happy New Year') is from deviantART © 2012 by Niroot Puttapipat

postsaurischian

:)  Papo Triceratops baby (struggling with the carrots)

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Libraraptor

Gorgeous Armagasaurus, funny pics of the baby Ceratopsian :)

postsaurischian

:) Thanks for the comments guys!
I'm going to take another break from collecting (in order to save money for my next Australia trip in January), but there are still some things in the works :).

postsaurischian

:)   Pegasus Hobbies 1:24  Triceratops
                        ~  originally sculpted by Galileo Hernandez Nunez
                        ~  built up & painted by Martin Garratt

The thing is much heavier than I've expected. It feels more like resin, rather than vinyl ;).

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

postsaurischian

^-^  Kaiyodo 'CapsuleQ Museum'  Marine reptiles set

Pliosaurus kevani

Pliosaurus kevani skeleton

Plesiosaurus dolichodeirus

Archelon ischyros

Ichthyosaurus communis

]

Jetoar

Really awesome  :o. One of the best collectionsof Kaiyodo from my point of view  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sauroid

indeed. and the way he presents them (the photo quality, setting, etc.) adds to the beauty of all his figures.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

postsaurischian

:) Thanks for the comments!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:)  Another Galileo figure: 1:35  Euoplocephalus  from Dan's Dinosaurs

postsaurischian

8)  David Krentz 'Saurozoic Collection'  1:40  Therizinosaurus
                                              >  built up & painted by Martin Garratt

amargasaurus cazaui

Oh wow, that is the best coloration and pattern scheme I have seen yet for a Theri....that is just wow. I want one now too...gorgeous Helge. I want !!!!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

copper

nice one!
as soon as i'm able to purchase the krenzt therizinosaurus i'm going to paint it too! and my krentz troodon is already waiting for its turn ; )

postsaurischian

:) Thanks for the comments, friends!
Every new Krentz model is like birthday & christmas in one.
I'm very happy with Martin's work here :)!

The Dinosaur toy event of the year: Battat is back! The first set of four has reached Germany :D! (Thank you, Simon)

TERRA by BATTAT (originally sculpted by Dan LoRusso)

>   Cryolophosaurus elliotti

>   Dacentrurus armartus

>   Nanshiungosaurus brevispinus

>   Pachyrhinosaurus lakustai

DinoLord

Hello Helge,

Do you have the Kaiyodo Velociraptor skeleton in your collection? If so, how are its quality and accuracy? I have a chance to get it but am on the fence.

postsaurischian

Are you talking about the Dinoland model? Here is some information about it.
I think it's a great model, it requires some building-up experience though  I guess.
I only own the re-issue, published by Griffon Enterprises in 2012.

DinoLord

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.