News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Looking for Melbourne Museum Minis!-crazy8wizard's want and trade list

Started by crazy8wizard, August 15, 2023, 10:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy8wizard

Hey all. I thought I would post a want list here. For good measure I will also include figures I'm willing to trade or sell

Looking for:
Spoiler
Dawn of the Dinosaurs minis (any of them, or even the resin models, as long as it's from that set I'd be excited)
Bullyland Triassic (Arizonasaurus, Paratypothorax, Mastodonsaurus)
Toyway Ophthalmosaurus, Leaellynasaura
Schleich Tapejara
Cog LTD Pterosaurs (Pterodaustro, Dimorphodon, Tropeognathus)
Papo Tupaxaura
Yowie Eric the Pliosaur and Platypterygius
Sbabam Metoposaurus
Papo mini dinosaurs tube 2
[close]

What I am willing to trade
Spoiler
Custom mini repaints (examples provided, made upon request)
Custom mini sculpts (made upon request)
Colorata T. rex
Colorata Triceratops
Wild Safari Elasmosaurus
Terra Battat Cryolophosaurus
Terra Battat Ceratosaurus
Carnegie Dilophosaurus (Crouching)
Collecta Ampelosaurus
Kaiyodo Dakotaraptor
Kaiyodo rearing Triceratops
Toymonster Captivz Dinosaurs (variety)
Mattel mini dinosaurs (variety)
Mattel Baryonyx (2018, 2019)
Mattel Cryolophosaurus
Mattel Dimetrodon (2019)
[close]
And of course if none of these trades are of interest I will be willing to buy, depending on the price

crazy8wizard

Managed to find two of the items from the looking for list! Those being the Bullyland Batrachotomus and Starlux Cynognathus. Neither have arrived yet since they're being shipped from Europe but once they do I'll be sure to share. Two more sought after additions to my menagerie of Permo-Triassic weirdos!

Fossilized-Rubber

Now showing: The Lost World (1925)

My collection is here

crazy8wizard

Quote from: Fossilized-Rubber on September 14, 2023, 09:52:50 AMWhat are your "custom mini sculpts"?
Unfortunately I don't have any photos of them on hand at the moment but they're either custom made miniature epoxy sculpts or modified preexisting figure that are modified heavily to represent a different species or overall different look.
In terms of larger sculpts here's a Baptanodon/Ophthalmosaurus, and in terms of figure mods, a Tatenectes converted from a Schleich Plesiosaurus.

Fossilized-Rubber

Really interesting! These are the spirit of a good dinosaur collection. Off topic, but I've made a few of my own dinosaurs that I'm progressively getting more proud of.
Now showing: The Lost World (1925)

My collection is here

crazy8wizard

Hey everyone. I have an active search that I'm hoping someone could help with.
I'm looking for the Melbourne Museum Australian dinosaur set by Recur/science and nature. I have seen some of the models, such as the Leaellynasaura/Atlascopcosaurus sold individually on Minizoo (although they have since run out of stock) and ebay. I've checked ebay and the Melbourne Museum online shop to no avail. Can someone help me out or point me in the right direction? I'd really appreciate it!

postsaurischian

Quote from: crazy8wizard on April 22, 2024, 05:34:13 PM....... Can someone help me out or point me in the right direction? I'd really appreciate it!

I've seen this set being sold at the Brisbane Museum as well a few years ago.

In Germany the stock is also running low, but you can still get a few:
https://www.spielzeug-guenstig.de/Urzeit.html?see_her_9=1#Start
https://modellpferdeversand.de/Animals-of-Australia-Dinosaurier

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.