News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Gun Tips and Guns for Ice Age Mammals Question

Started by markeski, September 10, 2013, 02:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markeski

I just picked up some sealed Ice Age mammals and inside they came with gun tips still in the sealed plastic bags and guns also sealed within the package. 

The gun tips I recieved for giant ground sloth (US release) are not the ones shown in the box picture (which are the same you'd find on the brontosaurus, a more modern pointy style); I instead recieved the standard gun tip cluster of 4 tips you'd find in series 1.

The gun tips were the same in the Mammoth box (German release) which was also sealed and the top mounting guns were a different style, they looked more like the ones you'd find on pacyhcephalosaurus then the ones shown on the box.

Does anyone else have the mammals that can weigh in how their's was packaged and what equipment came with these figures.

Thanks

biniou24

About the red tips, I can say that mine are the same than in serie 1.
Those we can see on the back of the mammals' box are prototypes, I think.

About the little grey top mounting guns, they look like the ones on pachything or on dimetrodon but they are 3 differents molds. Again, the ones on picture on the back of the box seem to be prototypes.

Note that my toys are europeans.

Mammoth (weapons sealed):
http://i75.servimg.com/u/f75/11/29/64/44/2013-019.jpg

Ground sloth:
http://i75.servimg.com/u/f75/11/29/64/44/2013-018.jpg

markeski

thanks for the info! I figured that was the case but I just wanted verification. 

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.