News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Personal message notification

Started by DinoToyForum, March 25, 2012, 04:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

There used to be a little number that appeared next to 'my messages' in the main menu to notify of new/unread personal messages. Since expanding the main menu this no longer appears. If, like me, you were relying on that feature, you might want to consider the following while I look into a fix. I recommend checking the option to enable a pop-up notification to ensure you don't overlook any messages. Or alternatively set the email notification box as 'always'. EDIT - If you find it is already checked, this may be because I just set the pop-up as a default for everyone, although this might only apply to newly registered members ???