News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

New on Ebay (UK specific)

Started by DinoToyForum, March 25, 2012, 08:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

I've been meaning to do this for a while, a separate Ebay thread for us Brits  ;D
An Ebay Germany thread may also be worthwhile ;)

I'll start us off - but only a couple of hours left on this one...

Invicta Plastics 1988 Stenonychosaurus National History

DinoToyForum

The Waiphoon pliosaur in this lot is, I believe, sought after. A very good BIN price too:  :))

Group of three dinosaurs includes a Pliosaur

UK based but seem to ship overseas.

DinoToyForum

DinoToyForum

Here's a mixed lot with some invictas (coloured and monochrome), WWDs, and others hiding in there.

Dinosaur toy figures

Lio99

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 30, 2012, 12:04:32 AM
The Waiphoon pliosaur in this lot is, I believe, sought after. A very good BIN price too:  :))

Group of three dinosaurs includes a Pliosaur

UK based but seem to ship overseas.
seriously why do i keep missing these things!
>:( >:(
if anyone finds a pliosaur figure please tell me.

jamester

Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 10, 2012, 11:06:32 PM
Here's a mixed lot with some invictas (coloured and monochrome), WWDs, and others hiding in there.

Dinosaur toy figures

Please stop posting such threads. You are completely spoiling the fun of treasure hunting. I don't mind you posting something obviously specified in the title. But pointing out the exact stuff in a lot is definitely not fair to those who spends hours of searching. You are turning this game to one in which only the richest can win.

Seijun

It's only one link :) "Hidden" auctions such as that one are all over ebay, and hardly ever get posted here. WWDs are especially common in UK auctions.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

tyrantqueen

UK

Rare bullyland dire wolf for sale on Ebay UK.
Rare bullyland dire wolf

SBell

Quote from: UK on April 19, 2012, 11:04:30 PM
Rare bullyland dire wolf for sale on Ebay UK.
Rare bullyland dire wolf

They aren't that rare--they weren't discontinued that long ago, and other than the cave bear the dire wolf may be Bulllyland's weakest mammal.

DinoToyForum

DinoToyForum

I might be pooping someone's party, or making someone's day (I prefer to think the latter), but there's an Invicta Lambeosaurus in this UK lot (and some other interesting items):

1 lot of model dinosaurs - Childrens toys - Inc several Jurassic Park

Can't vouch for its condition though.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: jamester on April 11, 2012, 04:33:52 PM

Dinosaur toy figures

Please stop posting such threads. You are completely spoiling the fun of treasure hunting. I don't mind you posting something obviously specified in the title. But pointing out the exact stuff in a lot is definitely not fair to those who spends hours of searching. You are turning this game to one in which only the richest can win.

I never did reply to this. I don't go looking for these things, which is why I post them very rarely. But if I happen to spot something in passing that I know members here are interested in, I'm keen to share it. It's a mostly welcome service, I think.

DinoToyForum

Invicta Lambeosaurus

And the same seller is asking for £99 starting bid for the Troodon - ouch!

Invicta Troodon

Plus, these Tamiya 1/35 Velociraptors look rather lovely:

Tamiya 1/35 Velociraptors

SBell

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 09, 2012, 10:49:33 PM
Quote from: jamester on April 11, 2012, 04:33:52 PM

Dinosaur toy figures

I never did reply to this. I don't go looking for these things, which is why I post them very rarely. But if I happen to spot something in passing that I know members here are interested in, I'm keen to share it. It's a mostly welcome service, I think.

I never saw this comment before!  It's funny that this will always be an issue, really.  For some members, they welcome the extra eyes. For someone who comes across something they want, not so much.  But of course, it will always come down to who can--or will--spend the most.

DinoToyForum

DC

[/quote]

I like it UK is especially hard to track
You can never have too many dinosaurs

DinoToyForum

Himmapaan

Hmm, the Triceratops does look pretty decent.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.