News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Jurassic Time: The Memoir Of John Parker Hammond

Started by scallenger, October 13, 2013, 05:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scallenger

Not sure where else to put this, but since it involves the film film "Jurassic Park", I figured here was best. A little something I created...

John Hammond, the creator of Jurassic Park, and the safeguard of a Lost World, once wrote a memoir that recalled the rise and fall of a dream almost fulfilled...

Join us, as we take a look at his rare audio recordings, and flip through the pages of his long-lost notes documenting just what really happened on the remote islands off the west coast of Costa Rica...

Click The Logo Above To Be Taken To The Site, Click Here To Visit The Facebook Page.

The site features two versions of this memoir, a product of the memorable dialogue from Trespasser- The Lost World: Jurassic Park PC Game from DreamWorks Interactive; as told by John Parker Hammond, performed by Richard Attenborough. They can be downloaded directly, or listened to streamed via YouTube or SoundCloud on the site.

QuoteThis "Annotated" audio edition of Jurassic Time is a truly unique experience that greatly expands the story of John Hammond. Using the complete audio from the game interwoven with a brand-new character created just for this release (Thomas Hammond), you get to hear much more from the game's original script as intended. Mixing the genius original story with a dose of fan-creation, amazing music from the game by Bill Brown, original music by myself, and a myriad of sound effects; you feel like you're right with John Hammond as he makes his trips across Isla Sorna, plays "God" in the laboratory, and recounts how he felt those horrible days after that fateful incident at Isla Nublar. It's a story you won't soon forget.

QuoteThis "Excavated" book edition of Jurassic Time unearths the entire story as told only by John Hammond himself. Using the original script by Austin Grossman, and setting it into the Jurassic Time storytelling narrative, you can finally get the complete experience of Hammond's tale. Enhanced with exclusive photographs along with his old recollections, the 80 pages of the book feel like they really had been put together by John Hammond himself.

In addition to both of these editions, the website features valuable resources related to Trespasser, Jurassic Time, and other items. An upcoming feature is an exclusive interview with the writer, Austin Grossman. Other features, such as new CD covers, may appear later.

Otherwise, this is the best and final presentation of John Hammond's amazing story, and no other editions will be made. I hope you enjoy the story for many years to come told in what I hope is a fun and engaging way.

*Both posters above were created by Jack Anthony Ewins, with a logo by Roy Govier.
Jurassic Time is back... and this time, it will stay with you forever.

Jurassic Time... it can now belong in your own museum.