News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Price Check

Started by pholgado, October 22, 2013, 03:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pholgado

Hi! I hope anyone can help me here. I want to know the value of my toys.. I have a Pachyrhinosaurus , doesnt walk anymore, no broken parts but has weapons and human rider, and also a complete Chazmosaurus.. Thanks.. btw Im not selling them.. yet..  :)

brandem

Without seeing what condition they are in I would wager 100-300 for the chamo probably on the higher end there, the pachy may go as high 500 depending on what people are willing to pay for it in the given month, you could check completed sells on eBay but those two don't go up alot

pholgado

thanks! might post it here some time as I dont know yet how to upload pics here.... thanks!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.