News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

price check on a few loose dino riders

Started by Zelan, October 23, 2013, 03:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelan

I'd like to find out what these loose dino riders are worth individually if anyone knows, they are all in pretty good condition as seen in the picture below:

The paint scraped off the crest of the quetzalcoatlus but that's about it.

I know I kept all the guns and figures somewhere but unfortunately I just can't find them right now. I never cared for them as a kid (just wanted the dinos) and now I wish I didn't just stash them away somewhere, ah well. Also missing are my triceratops and dimetrodon. Haven't really decided what to do with them yet but I really like the kentrosaurus, and it's still probably the best toy version of it today.

actionbryan

Consider this my post as a 'hello' the group. I dug out a bunch of dino riders from my childhood, which led to me buying a lot from a craigslist post, which has now led to me following ebay closely for more lots. Coolest toyline I've ever seen and timeless as they display so very well loose.

Anyways, regarding your post, I'm probably not posting anything most people here don't ready know, but here are my recent ebay observations:
Monoclonious: very common, $5 + shipping
Placerias: less common, seen them get $25 buy it now prices on ebay.
Kentrosaurus: Just the dinosaur will get anywhere from $10-$25. Fully equipped can get $50-$150, one of the more in demand dinos from series 2.
Chasmosaurus recently sales are $150-$200 for the dino alone.
The third series bird typically sells for the same as chasmo but imo it doesn't come as often. So could get more.
Hope this helps

Quote from: Zelan on October 23, 2013, 03:27:17 AM
I'd like to find out what these loose dino riders are worth individually if anyone knows, they are all in pretty good condition as seen in the picture below:

The paint scraped off the crest of the quetzalcoatlus but that's about it.

I know I kept all the guns and figures somewhere but unfortunately I just can't find them right now. I never cared for them as a kid (just wanted the dinos) and now I wish I didn't just stash them away somewhere, ah well. Also missing are my triceratops and dimetrodon. Haven't really decided what to do with them yet but I really like the kentrosaurus, and it's still probably the best toy version of it today.

jamesmount

I think it's worth is more as compare to other plastic toy's, that's why no one can interested to buy it.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Your best option in pricing anything is to go to ebay ans search under " sold listings " . That will tell you what a previous piece listed sold for.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.