News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Planeta de Agostini Disney Dinosaur.

Started by Jetoar, November 01, 2013, 07:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

docronnie

I just got the Tyrannosaurus yesterday and might have left the others, because these figures are hollow!  I usually throw away the hollow ones and keep the solid figures.

I accidentally looked at its belly and there I found the DeAgostini and Tyrannosaurus marks!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

docronnie

Here's the Tyrannosaurus:

docronnie

Takama

Hi does anyone have a complete Collection of this series that they can post on here?

Sim

Quote from: Takama on May 02, 2016, 04:51:04 AM
Hi does anyone have a complete Collection of this series that they can post on here?

Check out ofmp's post on the previous page (Reply #16). :)

docronnie

Jetoar has most of them. I don't know what happened to his photos.

If you have the Dinosauriana, the collection is there.

Jetoar

Quote from: docronnie on May 04, 2016, 04:36:47 AM
Jetoar has most of them. I don't know what happened to his photos.

If you have the Dinosauriana, the collection is there.
I have some figures of this collection. However my images are in old account of photobucket.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

ofmp

Hi folks, I have the complete collection that came with the fascicles of De Agostini (dinosaurs), but sold in Argentina, are named in the abdomen but not the De Agostini and symbols of the European community (perhaps because which it has Jetoar were only for Europe). The thing is that sold in Argentina, came without the name of De Agostini, and the dinosaurs in Dinosauriana are taken from my list of dinosaurs in this collection.
Anything warn me any questions ..
Hugs to everyone from Córdoba, Argentina.

Carnotaurus

I have an uncomplete collection of the De Agostini Magazines. Seeing all the figurines I realize that the ones i dont have arent that great. In general they are preety inacurate/awful, but there was not anything better around here (I live in Patagonia, Argentina) with a few being great.  I remember being a 9 years old child and waiting  anxious the arrival of the new edition with the little dinotoy. My favorite was the awful Carnotaurus, everything was wrong with it, but was the only Carnotaurus figurine I´ve seen until my Papo Carno came to my house few weeks ago.  Anyway, when i was a child, I carried it wherever i went. The idea of having a figure of that famous dinosaur found in the same province I live was a mix of excitment and proudness at that age.  And because of carrying it everywhere, it got his tail eaten by my aunt's cat. Terrible day for both, the dinosaur and me  >:( .
Two actual pictures with my papo Carnotaurus and a few fossils and stones behind.

Greets!

CityRaptor

There are worse Carnotaurus Toys. Like Schleich's first Carnotaurus.

Quote from: docronnie on April 14, 2016, 07:52:30 AM

Reminds me of the big Tyrannosaurus one could build with the first 18 issues when these magazines wer released in Germany during the 90s. ( Assuming they are the same magazines but with different gimmicks )
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Sim

Quote from: CityRaptor on September 07, 2016, 09:31:08 AM
There are worse Carnotaurus Toys. Like Schleich's first Carnotaurus.

Quote from: docronnie on April 14, 2016, 07:52:30 AM

Reminds me of the big Tyrannosaurus one could build with the first 18 issues when these magazines wer released in Germany during the 90s. ( Assuming they are the same magazines but with different gimmicks )

I think Schleich's second Carnotaurus (the pink one) is also worse than that DeAgostini one.  In the UK, earlier issues of the magazines came with pieces one could use to build a Tyrannosaurus.  I'm guessing it's the same as the one you're referring to as now that you've mentioned it I can see a similarity between it and that DeAgostini Tyrannosaurus in docronnie's post!

Carnotaurus

Yes i prefer the DeAgostini one, but at least the schleich red one is not a tripod, has a lot of detail...but is even more awful! the first is horrible too... the blue mini carno is good however.

My deAgostini Tyrannosaurus does not seem to be hollow

Note the misspeling, is similar to write "tiranosaurio" the spanish common name. The divisory line in the chest cant be distinguished.

Also the color is different to the Docronnie one.

Did i said that this T.Rex is awful? I had a Chinasaurus Rex, pink and blue, bigger,  and much better than this one. It end being a gift for my stepdaugther.
Greets!

DC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5YBu-gVOg

installments of an encyclopedia about prehistoric animals
by the publishing company Planeta deAgostini that came with figurre
You can never have too many dinosaurs

Ikessauro

Quote from: DC on June 28, 2021, 10:23:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5YBu-gVOg

installments of an encyclopedia about prehistoric animals
by the publishing company Planeta deAgostini that came with figurre

I don't think these are the same issues that came with these figures. I found pictures online of the actual magazine installments in Mercado Libre Argentina (a marketplace like eBay) when I was looking to acquire these figures. I manage to get all the models plus their respective dino fact sheets, but no magazines.

The magazines that came with the figures were released around Disney's Dinosaur release.

Here you can see the figures advertised in the magazine

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.