News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Papo- new for 2014

Started by Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus, November 08, 2013, 04:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Quote from: amanda on December 10, 2013, 04:45:13 AM
:D Do you remember that one year they did NO dinosaurs????
Yes, it was very sad :'( ;D

SpartanSquat

Quote from: amanda on December 10, 2013, 04:45:13 AM
:D Do you remember that one year they did NO dinosaurs????
Do you mean 2009¿

KeU

Blade-of-the-Moon

Guess not...haven't seen anything yet.

ChrisLikesDinos

Blade-of-the-Moon

You'll be fine bud, just keep looking at CollectA's releases for now !

tanystropheus

...a little bit late this year, but just in time for Christmas! nice variety, though...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tanystropheus on December 15, 2013, 03:38:00 AM
...a little bit late this year, but just in time for Christmas! nice variety, though...

did you see them then already ?

tanystropheus

Nope, I haven't seen them, but I'm expecting a nice variety especially based on the fact that Papo actually ran out of all the common dinosaurs to use...and Everything Dinosaur stated earlier in the thread that we should be pleased--the information should be available around Christmas time.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 15, 2013, 05:20:43 AM
Quote from: tanystropheus on December 15, 2013, 03:38:00 AM

did you see them then already ?
Can't find them anywhere I know to look, either.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Blade-of-the-Moon

Same here..though maybe they will be released this week.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tanystropheus on December 15, 2013, 05:29:39 AM
Nope, I haven't seen them, but I'm expecting a nice variety especially based on the fact that Papo actually ran out of all the common dinosaurs to use...and Everything Dinosaur stated earlier in the thread that we should be pleased--the information should be available around Christmas time.

Ah, okay I get you.

It sounded for a minute there you had some insider info we'd have to get out of you.. lol  ;)

Concavenator

Everything Dinosaur have said on Facebook that Papo's 2014 figures will be revealed before Friday 20th December.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Well that's this coming week..can't wait to see them. Also hoping they show other cool new figures.

sauroid

the most awaited brand announcement.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Concavenator

Quote from: tanystropheus on December 15, 2013, 05:29:39 AM
Ehhh...not so fast  ;)
There are still very popular prehistoric creatures that haven't got a figure by Papo in already.Dinosaurs just like Dilophosaurus,Ceratosaurus,Apatosaurus...
BTW,and what a better way to please us releasing a dinosaur we've requested?I've said it before and I'll say it again:I'm almost 100% sure that Papo will release a Giganotosaurus.
Everyone'd be happy.We'd be extremely thankful and Papo would be pleased as well,as it seems that dinosaurs requested by us finishes being really succesful (the Carnotaurus  ;) ).

utd7

Wow a Giganotosaurus would be awesome and maybe a new sauropod too. I hope they show us next week what they are releasing the wait it agonising.
We live in a Jurassic World

tyrantqueen

I'm thinking a Dilophosaurus is very likely...given the species' appearance in Jurassic Park and the recent Sideshow maquette...but I could be wrong of course. I hope they release an Apatosaurus >:D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 15, 2013, 05:11:09 PM
I'm thinking a Dilophosaurus is very likely...given the species' appearance in Jurassic Park and the recent Sideshow maquette...but I could be wrong of course. I hope they release an Apatosaurus >:D

Dare we hope for all three ? A Giga, Dilo and Apatosaur ?    I'm kinda interested to see if they do a feathered dino finally..maybe a Gallimimus ?

Concavenator

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 15, 2013, 05:23:02 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 15, 2013, 05:11:09 PM

Dare we hope for all three ? A Giga, Dilo and Apatosaur ?    I'm kinda interested to see if they do a feathered dino finally..maybe a Gallimimus ?
What about a humped Deinocheirus?  ;)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.