News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Sideshow-new for 2014

Started by Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus, December 17, 2013, 05:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Roselaar on March 01, 2014, 06:56:09 PM
Good reasoning, thanks! So this is not a release limited to like 500 figures, like some of the others? That would make it easier to acquire if I stay patient.

I'm sure of the edition size yet as they haven't given one...sure to be limited but not sure to what.

tyrantqueen

If you were so unhappy with the paintjob, surely you could send it back? I was watching a video on Youtube about a guy who purchased an Incredible Hulk maquette, which had some quality control issues (paint flaking, legs painted a different colour from the rest of the body) and he sent his back for a refund. I would guess that such issues are rare.

I remember people complaining about the Apatosaurus not matching up to the Riojas prototype, but even with those issues, I'm still kicking myself for not getting that model first time around.

Btw, I emailed Dan and he suggested a workaround to the custom fee problem that I will probably experience on my end. I will probably end up buying from Dan's Dinosaurs after all >:D Thanks Dan, your store is awesome.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 02, 2014, 02:15:07 AM
If you were so unhappy with the paintjob, surely you could send it back? I was watching a video on Youtube about a guy who purchased an Incredible Hulk maquette, which had some quality control issues (paint flaking, legs painted a different colour from the rest of the body) and he sent his back for a refund. I would guess that such issues are rare.

I remember people complaining about the Apatosaurus not matching up to the Riojas prototype, but even with those issues, I'm still kicking myself for not getting that model first time around.

Btw, I emailed Dan and he suggested a workaround to the custom fee problem that I will probably experience on my end. I will probably end up buying from Dan's Dinosaurs after all >:D Thanks Dan, your store is awesome.

yeah I imagine they would accept a return if you were so inclined.  I think the paint apps are off from the Riojas piece but not terrible by any means.

Now I never saw the complaint with the Apato..I think it was about the specks along the back ? But they were okay with me.

Awesome ! I figured Dan could assist you and anyone else that needs help getting this. :)

Concavenator

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Concavenator on March 16, 2014, 10:18:16 PM
How much is the mosasaur?
$299 USD plus shipping (from Dan).

Concavenator

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.