News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Bullyland - New for 2014

Started by Everything_Dinosaur, November 25, 2013, 11:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

Quote from: SBell on December 01, 2013, 05:26:43 AM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 01, 2013, 05:01:24 AM
Quote from: alexeratops on December 01, 2013, 02:28:43 AM
Quote from: sauroid on December 01, 2013, 02:08:31 AM
i like them both, they arent bad at all.

(btw, the Bullyland's Spinophorosaurus looks like a zombie sauropod)

Um, I don't think they made a Spinophorosaurus. Actually a pretty cool sauropod to be honest. :)

Now now. Not everyone knows everything that's out there. Perhaps they should ask instead of using the "umm" statement as they try to correct someone, but hey, it's all about learning! :P

Cool. 8)
like a bantha!

alexeratops

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 01, 2013, 05:31:35 AM
Quote from: SBell on December 01, 2013, 05:26:43 AM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 01, 2013, 05:01:24 AM
Quote from: alexeratops on December 01, 2013, 02:28:43 AM
Quote from: sauroid on December 01, 2013, 02:08:31 AM
i like them both, they arent bad at all.

(btw, the Bullyland's Spinophorosaurus looks like a zombie sauropod)

Um, I don't think they made a Spinophorosaurus. Actually a pretty cool sauropod to be honest. :)

Now now. Not everyone knows everything that's out there. Perhaps they should ask instead of using the "umm" statement as they try to correct someone, but hey, it's all about learning! :P
Sorry if it came across as mean :-X I didn't think any words were necessary.

It wasn't. But you're right, that does look like a zombie.*shudder*
like a bantha!

Chad

That Spinophorosaurus is ugly as sin, but I finally broke down and picked it up anyway. With my luck, Collecta will release a much improved one for 2014. I think Bullyland make great archosaurs and pre-dinosaur figures. I've never felt the need to pick up their dinosaurs, but I will definitely get the Europasaurus and probably the Lambeo. 2014 is going to be a crazy year for new dinosaurs. If Kaiyodo jump on the WWD/Jurassic Park hype train, it could even get better.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Chad on December 13, 2013, 02:48:45 PM
That Spinophorosaurus is ugly as sin, but I finally broke down and picked it up anyway. With my luck, Collecta will release a much improved one for 2014. I think Bullyland make great archosaurs and pre-dinosaur figures. I've never felt the need to pick up their dinosaurs, but I will definitely get the Europasaurus and probably the Lambeo. 2014 is going to be a crazy year for new dinosaurs. If Kaiyodo jump on the WWD/Jurassic Park hype train, it could even get better.

I don't have many Bully figures myself even, the Elasmosaur, Icthyosaur, Pteranodons, and two dinosaurs, the feathered Deinonychus , Archeopteryx and the liliensternus.  So yeah so few I can keep track of them..lol  and your right most aren't dinosaurs.  But I do really like the Lambeo..mostly because there are so few good figures of them I guess.

If only Kaiyodo would continue releasing they're large vinyl line...I can dream I guess.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Chad on December 13, 2013, 02:48:45 PM

I actually like both of these new Bully figures, the Lambeo in particular is nice.
The problem with the Spinophorosaurus was that Bullyland decided to revise the sculpt from it's original version, which is really nicely done. I guess it was not on par with the Bullyland style :-\

Blade-of-the-Moon

I guess that could be true..so many of their pieces are so rough.

Brachiosaurus

Any one know what scales these guys are?

Blade-of-the-Moon

I haven't seen it mentioned as of yet.

Turret

Quote from: Brachiosaurus on January 05, 2014, 09:13:50 PM
Any one know what scales these guys are?

According to my calculations the Lambeosaurus would be about 1:35 and the Europasaurus about 1:26. If someone knows more please correct me.

Blade-of-the-Moon

If the Lambe is 1:35 it could work with `1:40 as just a larger specimen for those curious about such things. ;)

Turret

I got the 1:35 estimate for an animal between 9 and 9.5m in lengh. A google search gives a wide range of estimated size for Lambeosaurus (9 - 15m). If anyone knows the average size of L. lambei let me know so we can get a more accurate scale.

tanystropheus

Any updates on the Lambeo?

Everything_Dinosaur

The Bullyland Europasaurus is now in stock at Everything Dinosaur.  Good to see a "mini-Sauropod" getting a look in.

Bullyland models here: Bullyland Models including Europasaurus

Roselaar

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on March 06, 2014, 05:28:38 PM
The Bullyland Europasaurus is now in stock at Everything Dinosaur.  Good to see a "mini-Sauropod" getting a look in.

Bullyland models here: Bullyland Models including Europasaurus

Can we expect the Lambeosaurus too anytime soon? I prefer to get them both simultaneously, but I don't want to risk the Europasaurus going out of stock before I get that chance.

Libraraptor

At last I know what has been irritating me at the Europasaurus - it´s the incredibly silly eyes! It looks like Alice Cooper - which means it will go well with zombie Spinophorosaurus- on Halloween, along with WWD Utahraptor  :D ^-^

Bokisaurus

Well, they finally arrived to join my collection ^-^
I really love the Lambeo; it's a a nice sized figure and well made. It's nice to finally have another larger sized lambeo figure.

with her new BFF, CollectA's deluxe Para

Here is the smallest of the sauropods, Europasaurus.
Well, its' a strange figure for sure. There is something very off-putting with how the head is sculpted, makes it look crazy! ;D This type of miss-fire is something that almost all Bullyland sauropods suffer from.