News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Prehistoric life images

Started by Megalania, December 08, 2013, 05:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megalania

next The Spanish Paleoartist Raul Martin

Plateosaurus

Concavenator

Tarbosaurus ( Tyranosaurus Bataar )

Tupuxuara

Mammoth and Mastodon

Gigantoraptor

Ankylosaurs

Suchomimus been attack by a Sarcosuchus

Supersaurus

Demandasaurus darwini

Nasutoceratops

Effigia

Iguanodon

Carnotaurus

Albertosaurus vs Deinosuchus

Styracosaurus

Allosaurus

A Tyranosaurus watch his Doom

Columbian Mammoth
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
Charles Darwin

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Blade-of-the-Moon

Love Raul's work..wish he would release prints, posters, even a big artbook already.

BTW I think that pic of the Tarbosaurus is going to help me with my Rex..thanks. :)

Megalania

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 12, 2013, 05:41:30 PM
Love Raul's work..wish he would release prints, posters, even a big artbook already.

BTW I think that pic of the Tarbosaurus is going to help me with my Rex..thanks. :)
thanks  your re welcome
yes i think we all want a raul martin book
in fact he ilustrated a book called Dinosaurs for National Geographic
http://www.amazon.com/National-Geographic-Dinosaurs-Paul-Barrett/dp/0792282248
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
Charles Darwin

fleshanthos

I really like what you're doing Megalania! Sure, we could search these on the net, but it's so much better to come to ONE thread and see each artist's work per post!

Those oil paintings of Zednek Burian took me right the hell back to childhood, reading National Geographic's "Our Continent". I still have it in my collection, outdated as it is! Good ol' classic aquatic-dwelling sauropods Diplodocus! With his long snorkel neck! 

I bought the artbook with as the cover (don't recall the exact title and too lazy to go fetch it) and it is great - but Burian's stuff almost seems more real, despite glaring inaccuracy.

Like the B&W pic in this year's contest seemed turn-of-the-century real.
People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Laughable Beliefs

Gwangi

I also have a copy of Nat Geo's "Our Continent". Wonderful artwork.

Megalania

Quote from: fleshanthos on December 13, 2013, 03:40:06 AM
I really like what you're doing Megalania! Sure, we could search these on the net, but it's so much better to come to ONE thread and see each artist's work per post!

Those oil paintings of Zednek Burian took me right the hell back to childhood, reading National Geographic's "Our Continent". I still have it in my collection, outdated as it is! Good ol' classic aquatic-dwelling sauropods Diplodocus! With his long snorkel neck! 

I bought the artbook with as the cover (don't recall the exact title and too lazy to go fetch it) and it is great - but Burian's stuff almost seems more real, despite glaring inaccuracy.

Like the B&W pic in this year's contest seemed turn-of-the-century real.
Thank you for your support
Charles Darwin

Megalania

now Mark Hallett

A Shunosaurus Defend Himself Against a Couple of Gasosaurus

Tyrannosaurus

Thunder in the Delta , Deltadromeus , Carcharodontosaurus

Dilophosaurus

Dawn of a New day

Hypactrosaurus nest

Trapped in time

Triceratops Figth

Allosaurus prepare for a Feast

Cynodonts eating a Dicinodont

Knockout - Short Faced Bear, Columbian Mammoth

Smilodon Taking down a Glossotherium

Platygonus, Synthetoceras, Epicyon.

The Rescue

Charles Darwin

Blade-of-the-Moon

Another excellent paleo-artist whose work I wish was more available.

Megalania

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 15, 2013, 07:19:31 AM
true it was hard to find good Mark Hallet artwork
Charles Darwin

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Megalania on December 15, 2013, 06:58:09 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 15, 2013, 07:19:31 AM
true it was hard to find good Mark Hallet artwork

Another artist that really needs a big art book.

Megalania

Julius Csotonyi

Koreaceratops

A Cretaceous scene ,  a tiranosaur ( ¿Gorgosaurus or Albertosaurus? )  seeing possible prey A Chasmosaurus,Styracosaurus,Hadrosaur,ankylosaur,and little ornitopod
Charles Darwin

Megalania

Brachylophosaurus and Daspletosaurus

an Arcosaur attack a Desmatosuchus

Deinosuchus

Centrosaurus

Aardonyx

Triassic period

Oligocene Period

Charles Darwin

Blade-of-the-Moon

Ah, now Julius Csotonyi does have an art book coming out next year.  It's on my wishlist.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.