News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

My Dino Art.

Started by Carnosaur, December 26, 2013, 03:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnosaur

I dont draw as much as i used to. but i still love drawing animals.

Carnosaur

Blade-of-the-Moon

Cool. Reminds me of animation cels or design sheets. 

Carnosaur

Blade-of-the-Moon

Love the look of that one.  I'm considering doing a Nothronychus for our Park...this makes me want to give it a go even more.

Carnosaur

Sounds cool, are you using life sized models?

Carnotaurus.

Carnosaur

Carnosaur

Actually i just looked at the link attached to your post.
What are the dinos made from?

Carnosaur

Blade-of-the-Moon

yeah our dinos are all life sized..but most are juveniles or sub-adults.  We create treated wood/fiberglass/steel frames and then cover with steel fencing. The skins are a type of heavy duty outdoor vinyl. 

DeadToothCrackKnuckle

I always loved checking out your devinartart page until you stopped uploading. It's a shame you aren't drawing as much as you were

©Julius T. Csotonyi

Carnosaur

I've returned to Deviantart, but I've been doing more photography than drawing these days

Carnosaur

I dont know if anyone here ever played the PC game Spore. But i made hundreds of prehistoric animals for that game lol.
This is a small sample.

dinosaur island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhagTRbWf6c

And Vagaceratops based on the safari toy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGuuh9OjMdg

Carnosaur

More Spore Dinos.

Blade-of-the-Moon

That's quite a selection !

Takama

Holy molly, those are pretty good.   I have Spore, but I only made one dinosaur in it, a Thirzinosaur.

ZoPteryx

Those are some awesome Spore-o-saurs! :)

Carnosaur

Well if you wanna download these into your game look up JadeElf on the spore site.

you'll need the creepy and cute expansion and galactic adventures. to play with the dinos and explore the worlds i made for them.

Funk

Cool, reminds me of William Stout (and Ricardo Delgado by extension).

Gwangi

Quote from: Carnosaur on December 29, 2013, 04:19:00 PM
Well if you wanna download these into your game look up JadeElf on the spore site.

you'll need the creepy and cute expansion and galactic adventures. to play with the dinos and explore the worlds i made for them.

I haven't played Spore in years but I remember you and your work. I was a subscriber. I too used to make dinosaurs, my name there was Mantooth02...I think? It was basically all I did with the thing. I should see if I can find them and share them here.

I agree with Funk, your artwork does remind me of William Stout.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.