News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Favorite - New for 2014

Started by Dan, February 20, 2014, 07:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Favorite - New for 2014

As Favorite continues to release new versions of their skeleton models, the Velociraptor appears to be next in line.

Roselaar

Looks awesome! Anything else from Favorite this year?

Gwangi

Quote from: Roselaar on February 20, 2014, 09:52:18 PM
Looks awesome! Anything else from Favorite this year?

That's what I clicked on this thread in hopes of seeing!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Well...that would have helped me last year. lol

sauroid

yeah i was excited for a non skeletal figure.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Ikessauro

Favorite just released new photos of they Dunkleosteus and Anomalocaris. I can easily say that, if Favorite continues to release different animals and plants as good as these, soon it will be the best toy line around!

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

alexeratops

Amazing! I have to get these, I love anomolocaris.

(calling predino to the stage! ;))
like a bantha!

Roselaar

Those look awesome! Hope they'll be available like the regular dinosaurs instead of ending up as exclusives. When are they due for retail?

Gwangi

Very cool and nice to see Favorite getting more serious about releasing new figures. Like Roselaar said, I hope these are not exclusive. For some reason I doubt they are.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Takama

I just hope they can get to releasing a vast array of species.

deanm

Any idea as to when they are to be released?  I'm jumping at the bit for both of them...  :)

stoneage

Does anyone know what size they are?

postsaurischian

:D Awesome new Tokugawa models! I guess these are also Softmodels, but I'm not sure.

The Duncleosteus' colours are obviously influenced by my garrattized Sean Cooper model ;D:

Hynerpeton

How much are these? Luv a Anomolocaris. :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Yutyrannus

No one knows, they haven't been released yet.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Yutyrannus on June 27, 2014, 12:16:00 AM
No one knows, they haven't been released yet.

Oh ok. Lol hoping not too much or big.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

alexeratops

like a bantha!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.