News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Schleich - new for 2014

Started by SommoDracorex, November 08, 2013, 10:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meso-Cenozoic

Aha Takama, you found the red one! I like it too. I posted mine in the 'Recent Acquisitions" thread. I guess I should've posted it here as well. But now with yours, we have it represented.  :D

I also haven't compared it yet with my green one. It kind of looks like Schleich might have made the feet a bit smaller on the red one? Albeit still incorrect in many areas, I do like his overall appearance, especially the head.

tanystropheus

Quote from: Takama on August 24, 2014, 01:05:01 AM
Oh Walmart now has a Exclusive color of there First T.Rex

It def looks better in red.

Schleich also got rid of those suppurative lesions on the back of T-rex's neck :)

tyrantqueen

Given that Schleich released a gold Tyrannosaurus, the comparison to a certain kind of polishing seems valid :-X

Meso-Cenozoic

Hmm... red, green and gold. Looks like we'll be ready for Xmas decorating!  ;)

CityRaptor, you mentioned you saw the red one on some German sites, but they weren't Walmart sites, right? Just wondering since the one I picked up at my Walmart has that tag on it that says "Exclusive". (Although, it doesn't say a Walmart Exclusive.)

Takama

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on August 24, 2014, 10:44:27 PM
Aha Takama, you found the red one! I like it too. I posted mine in the 'Recent Acquisitions" thread. I guess I should've posted it here as well. But now with yours, we have it represented.  :D

I also haven't compared it yet with my green one. It kind of looks like Schleich might have made the feet a bit smaller on the red one? Albeit still incorrect in many areas, I do like his overall appearance, especially the head.

Just a FYI I did not buy one. I just found a Empty shelf in the store and took a picture to post on here.    When I first saw it, I was aw struck and I almost had my mom buy it as a Birthday gift (which is this coming Friday) But I Told myself that I only wanted one T-Rex for Schelichs World of History Line. and the original Green one was boring to me, So I removed it from my display when I heard that a Resculpt was in the works.   At this time, I have the resculpt, and I did not want any other double species in this collection. This is why I Did not buy it.       

Meso-Cenozoic

Ahh, now I see. That's a store shelf.

Well personally I like the 2012 version (particularly the red one) better than their new sculpt. But to each their own.  :)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.