News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Stumbled upon an interesting robot dinosuar toy..is it good

Started by Loopy, November 23, 2014, 05:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loopy

Hey guys! A facebook friend posted about the Zoomer robot pet http://bestrobotictoys.com/boomer-robot-dinosaur-playful-interactive-robotic-toy/ dinosaur toy...looks very interesting and exciting.

Is it as awesome as he says?
Has anyone bought it? I am thinking of buying for my son for Christmas.
Kids used to play with toys.
Now toys play with them.

Arul

stargatedalek

I've never seen one in person, but I've been keeping an eye out

I've also heard there will be a Jurassic World inspired variant coming out this year

DinoToyForum

tyrantqueen

brandem

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 23, 2014, 03:23:21 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on November 23, 2014, 12:43:25 PM
Spam is against the rules, please refrain. Thanks!  C:-)
Where is the spam? Did it get deleted?
It may be because he had already posted this link with another before "stumbling" across it on his friends facebook page.

DinoToyForum

Members are being duped, all the links that Loopy posts lead to the poster's own website. Their questions are not genuine. It is only because they are dinosaur related and of possible interest to members that Loopy hasn't been banned yet.

tyrantqueen

Well, that had me fooled. I thought his inquiries were genuine. Seems that spammers are getting sneakier these days.

Paleogene Pals

I think Mr. Loopy is doing this on some of the FB dino group pages too. But, I agree. It is dino-related. I just wish that, instead of being sneaky about it, Loopy would make it as an announcement of a new product. It is being done by other companies on here.

stargatedalek

brandem

Quote from: stargatedalek on November 25, 2014, 01:54:03 AM
I think its probably a bot rather than an advertiser
He could probably do a review of it on his site then

CityRaptor

Quote from: stargatedalek on November 25, 2014, 01:54:03 AM
I think its probably a bot rather than an advertiser

A Bot advetitisng a bot....and it's not even a good bot.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.