News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Favorite - New for 2014

Started by Dan, February 20, 2014, 07:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daspletodave

Got my Dunkleosteus - it is a soft model. Seems Favorite is trying to expand their "Prehistoric Life" softmodel line- it includes the Mammoth, Smilodon, Dunkleosteus, and Anomolocaris. The Archelon will be joining this line.
It appears that Favorite is not willing to expand their Dinosaur Softmodel line (the Kazunari Araki figures). The only "new" dinosaurs that Favorite is doing are those limited edition museum figures - the Tarbosaurus, Saurolophus, Tambatitanis, and the current release of Concavenator and Pelecanimimus.

Nebuloid

John

There can never be too many new prehistoric animals turning up. ;D
This Dimetrodon is actually good enough to identify as D. limbatus. :)
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

CityRaptor

Ah, Dimetodon.  Sweet! Although getting more non-Dimetrodon, non-mammlian Synapsids would be nice.  Maybe a small series of them.

Quote from: postsaurischian on June 25, 2014, 09:58:57 PM
:D Awesome new Tokugawa models! I guess these are also Softmodels, but I'm not sure.

The Duncleosteus' colours are obviously influenced by my garrattized Sean Cooper model ;D:

I raise you this polish stamp!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Hynerpeton

Cuuuuuuuuuutttteeeeee!!! Dimetrodon :D cant wait to buy it. Just wish they were not OVER PRICED!!!!  >:(
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Roselaar

Awesome! Favorite seems to be expanding its scope rapidly, which I can only applaud. :)

Tambatitanis, is that the new official name for the Tamba Sauropod?

stargatedalek

I find them very reasonably priced, its finding some for resale that are reasonably priced thats the hard part ;)

tyrantqueen

I don't think they're overpriced at all.

Meso-Cenozoic

Liking that new Dimetrodon! I'm curious now how they'll paint it.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 22, 2014, 10:27:15 PM

Go to feepay. Then you will see. Unless someone here can get the ones i want and i buy em that way.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

stargatedalek

you should probably contact brettnj*, who does a great job getting Japanese figures imported for low prices
* http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2528.0

DinoLord

Yeah Brett could definitely help, though I don't see many of the Favorite figures on YAJ to begin with

Megalosaurus

At this point of my collector life, I have not a single one Favorite figure. But now I seriously want the anomalocaris and the Dimetrodon.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

tyrantqueen

Quote from: predino on September 22, 2014, 11:37:09 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 22, 2014, 10:27:15 PM

Go to feepay. Then you will see. Unless someone here can get the ones i want and i buy em that way.
I don't buy from there, I have other sources.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

tanystropheus

Quote from: Nebuloid on September 22, 2014, 07:34:27 AM
Oh my, a Dimetrodon !

Facebook link to more pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.710284429049361.1073741875.480725025338637&type=1

Although, I like Papo's Dimetrodon more....this Dimetrodon is quite pleasant...it looks oddly retro and modern, concurrently.

I've also noticed that there are some impressive pictures of the Favorite Archelon on that page :) :)

Arul

Yes the size is not bigger than my half pinky finger but the detail is awesome. I want it so bad !!! They post them  on their facebook about 8 hours ago, in japanese text :'D

Gwangi

Oh wow, those are really cool. Looks like their competing with Kaiyodo for awesome tiny dinos.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.