News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Green t-rex

Started by ankylo, February 15, 2013, 08:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ankylo

There is little information on the mythical green t-rex and I would like to enlarge.

Reviewing all pictures in dino riders.com, I've noticed that at least there were two  green t-rex, one which shown in the pictures of the box itself and another t-rex, which appears in photos of dinoriders. com in prototypes section.The main difference that I cherish is that the one in the box has wheels and the other not, and you got a lot more sharp claws.

What do you think?
Was there more than these two prototypes?
Has anyone seen one ?
Does anyone have one?
Do any document suitable to expand the information?

biniou24

Hi,
I don't know how many sorts of dinoriders T-rex exist but  you can also think about the "smithsonian" T-rex (not motorized = no wheels under its feet)  :)

ankylo

Hi ,
yeah I kown the smithsonian version but I never seen this in green color scene.
You had see anyone?

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.