News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Triceratops83's Ornithischians- Rebirth from page 14

Started by triceratops83, December 13, 2014, 04:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triceratops83

I'm really just playing with my new camera at the moment, and I'm looking for things to shoot. There are no animals around, so here are some fossils I have. I imagine all the threads to which I contribute photos will be inundated by me while I test out this new Camera.

Elrathia

Perisphinctes

Edmontosaurus

Triceratops
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Halichoeres

Elrathia, the trilobite of trilobites. I had one as a kid but somehow misplaced it. I'd feel guiltier if they weren't so abundant, one of the most ethical fossils it's possible to own.

Hope you're having fun with the new camera!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

triceratops83

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 04, 2024, 09:37:16 PMElrathia, the trilobite of trilobites. I had one as a kid but somehow misplaced it. I'd feel guiltier if they weren't so abundant, one of the most ethical fossils it's possible to own.

Hope you're having fun with the new camera!

I actually wouldn't want a rarer fossil like a full skeleton or skull of something because I'd feel responsible for it. I mean, a famous piece of artwork might be hundreds of years old but fossils have survived against the odds for millions of years, which makes them valuable in my book than anything humans have produced. It always kinda horrifies me to learn of important paleontological discoveries in someone's private collection. But I have no problem with common things like Trilobites, Ammonites and scrapped dinosaur teeth.

Oh, I'm lovin' this new camera! I've caught a bird in flight without blur and snapped a pic of a tiny jumping spider that I would not have been able to capture on my old camera.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Halichoeres

Yeah, I think the caution with respect to rarer fossils is warranted!

Looking forward to seeing the jumping spider.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.