News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The On-Line Dinosaur Store List (Updated 07/27/2015)

Started by Megalosaurus, April 02, 2014, 12:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoToyForum

Might you consider adding the 'Dinotoyblog Amazon Store' to the list? http://dinotoyblog.com/store

It is essentially a portal to Amazon.com (where one checks out), and I'm not so good at keeping the stock updated, but at least the blog and forum get a little kickback from any sales, which helps to maintain the sites.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: dinotoyforum on June 07, 2014, 03:42:27 PM
Might you consider adding the 'Dinotoyblog Amazon Store' to the list? http://dinotoyblog.com/store

It is essentially a portal to Amazon.com (where one checks out), and I'm not so good at keeping the stock updated, but at least the blog and forum get a little kickback from any sales, which helps to maintain the sites.

This site has a Amazon store? Had no idea. Lol
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Zhuchengotyrant

Hello, long time no topic, right. ;)
Well, anyway, browsing for some of the better CollectA models( like the Carcharodontosaurus, unlike the Eustreptospondylus) I stumbled upon a website called T.G.F. Toys. (http://tgftoys.com/)
It sells dinosaurs, animals, and other toys for(usually) cheaper prices.
The Carcharodontosaurus is $19.99.

I think you should really check it out!
-Zhuchengotyrant

SpittersForEver

Is it reliable though?
I shop for reliability and not cheapness.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

SBell

That site has been around a long time. I haven't ordered for a while but I can't see them being a bad site. They did make international orders tougher more recently though.

SpittersForEver

Takama

I shop from them all the time.  Its were I get most of my CollectA Dinosaurs.   What I love is that if your order is above $50, you get free shipping

Hynerpeton

Quote from: SpittersForEver on June 26, 2014, 09:29:19 PM
Quote from: predino on June 26, 2014, 06:44:42 PM
I think i shopped here once and was iffy.

iffy?

I may be thinking of another store. This store "messed" me. :(
Walking With Monsers:

SpittersForEver

Quote from: predino on June 26, 2014, 10:12:47 PM
Quote from: SpittersForEver on June 26, 2014, 09:29:19 PM
Quote from: predino on June 26, 2014, 06:44:42 PM
I think i shopped here once and was iffy.

iffy?

I may be thinking of another store. This store screwed me. :(

Oh, I've had that before so I stick to websites such as amazon and everything dinosaur along with a couple of others.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Watch the language please Predino .

You can always shop at member's stores like Dansdinosaurs.com and Everythingdinosaur.com for our UK shoppers.

Takama

honestly, I think This website is great.   The stuff is a lot cheaper then anything on Amazon.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 27, 2014, 04:54:54 PM

You can always shop at member's stores like Dansdinosaurs.com and Everythingdinosaur.com for our UK shoppers.
"Screwed" is a swear word? I didn't know that :-X Nevermind, BotM explained it to me :)

Chad

I've only bought from this site once and have no complaints. I'd buy from them again without hesitation.

SpittersForEver

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 27, 2014, 04:54:54 PM

Sorry, i fixed it.
Walking With Monsers:

brandem

Got my papo dodo there ages ago it seems but their service was pretty decent

Zhuchengotyrant

Tgf toys gives free shipping on over $50 dollars USD, not $75
-Zhuchengotyrant

Blade-of-the-Moon

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.