News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The On-Line Dinosaur Store List (Updated 07/27/2015)

Started by Megalosaurus, April 02, 2014, 12:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexxitator

Hello,

I have had very good experiences with http://www.spielfigurenportal.de
First found them via Ebay. I find them realiable and reasonably priced. Sometimes offering small discounts via Ebay.
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Alexxitator

Quote from: predino on June 29, 2014, 05:01:41 PM
What is there ebay name? Do they ship in USA?

Ah, the Ebay username is; spieleundkonsolen
They ship to Europe, America, Asia an Australia.
They do not ship to Ostfriesische Inseln, Nordfriesische Inseln, Ostseeinseln, Afghanistan, Armenië, Azerbeidzjan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Kazachstan, Kirgizië, Maldiven, Mongolië, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Korea, Zuid-, Tadzjikistan, Turkmenistan, Oezbekistan, Postbus, Pakstation
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

Manatee

I pretty much exploded when I saw some of the offerings on Clawmark and DeJankins. The Kaiyodo Shantungosaurus? Carnegie Sinraptor? The 2007 Parasaurolophus by Schleich? The FAVORITE TAMBATITANIS? I've been looking for all those guys for a while, so finding this post was quite exciting.

Megalosaurus

Hello.
I added the 3 stores suggested:
Dino toy amazon store, tgf toys and spielfigurenportal.
The information I have about this stores is incomplete. Please help me to complete it.
Store   Ubication   Ships to   Payment Options   Contact   Highlights

Thank you.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Manatee

I suggest a store: The Dinosaur Farm at www.dinosaurfarm.com. The staff is very friendly and they ship your orders very fast.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Manatee on October 12, 2014, 01:42:03 AM
I suggest a store: The Dinosaur Farm at www.dinosaurfarm.com. The staff is very friendly and they ship your orders very fast.

Great store. :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

SBell

Not sure if this is still being updated, but I've just revamped my shop--wider range of places we'll ship (pretty much anywhere, but sometimes things get missed) and allowances for for Money Order and Certified Cheque payment (working on bank transfers). Can't do personal cheques though.

I'll be posting in my store's thread with the links.

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Megalosaurus

Quote from: SBell on November 25, 2014, 03:08:53 AM
Not sure if this is still being updated[...]
Hi.
Yes, this thread is going to be updated as long as I'm being active in the forum. And I want that the Admin keep it updated even if I dissapear (to say so).
In this same moment I don't have the time, maybe tomorrow.

Everyone can contribute to the cause by providing the following information:
Store   Ubication   Ships to   Payment Options   Contact   Highlights 

Quote from: CityRaptor on November 25, 2014, 11:54:11 AM
http://www.spielzeug-guenstig.de/
Good prices and very fast shipping.
Thank you.

triceratops83

I just want to give a big shout out to Minizoo. If you live in Australia, you'll know how difficult it is to find most brands locally, but Minizoo has a huge range of figures and the service is terrific. In fact, I can't think of any other online store that has the range MZ has. Seriously, I encourage everyone to head over there and take a look. Also, another good Aussie site is toydreamer.com.au A good place to go for retired Schleich, if you're into that. While I'm at it, echidnasontheloose.com.au is also worth a look.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

triceratops83

Quote from: Manatee on October 12, 2014, 01:42:03 AM

Their "Soon to be Extinct" section is great. I've picked up a few hard to find safaris there.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

triceratops83

While I'm here babbling on, might as well say I can't heap enough praise on everythingdinosaur and Dan's Dinosaurs. Great stores, very fair international postage costs. And without Dan's I'd have never got into Resin Kits. This is a great thread, by the way, will be very useful for beginners - it's easy enough to find information about toy dinosaur brands, but not where to purchase them.

Megalosaurus

Updated information on Everything Dinosaur and Fauna Figures.

Quote from: triceratops83 on December 06, 2014, 10:53:27 AM
While I'm here babbling on[...]

Thank you.
All your experiences are valuable here, as many of us haven't bought yet in many of this stores.
Me and many more appreciate your comments on dino stores.

Herrerasaurus

Has anyone ordered from https://www.echidnasontheloose.com.au  ??

I ordered a small item, but received no shipping notice, no replies to emails sent to them, and their phone number appears to be invalid. It's been over 3 weeks since my order, and absolutely nothing to indicate it's on its way.

EDIT: Seems they've been having Internet provider issues. All is well.

SBell

Quote from: Takama on April 04, 2014, 03:00:46 AM
I would like to add that TGF toys, and Dejankins Accept Checks and money orders too(Comes in handy for the some of us who cant use Paypal)

I'm not sure if it's on here somewhere an I missed it--but it appears that after some major blowout pricing, TGF Toys has ceased as a website. They still have some remnants of Schleich on Amazon (so I've heard) but otherwise are done.

They were a fantastic store. If they can't make it...

Takama

Yes I was wondering what Happend to TGF toys.   Sad to see them go. they were my Number one Choice For CollectA Models.

Megalosaurus

Quote from: SBell on July 24, 2015, 05:20:35 AM
Quote from: Takama on April 04, 2014, 03:00:46 AM
I would like to add that TGF toys, and Dejankins Accept Checks and money orders too(Comes in handy for the some of us who cant use Paypal)
I'm not sure if it's on here somewhere an I missed it--but it appears that after some major blowout pricing, TGF Toys has ceased as a website. They still have some remnants of Schleich on Amazon (so I've heard) but otherwise are done.
They were a fantastic store. If they can't make it...

Removed TGFToys from the list. Thank you.

http://www.tgftoys.com/main.scUSAInternationalPayPal, credit card, check, money orderFree shipping on orders over $75 (dollars) in the lower 48 states of USA. Several international shipping options.

terrorchicken

Peregrine360

Would it be possible for you to add a reference to the following kickstarter campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1148168729/jurassic-fossils-20

We are a small company trying to lunch new dinosaur models on the market.

Thank you!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.