News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2014

Started by DinoToyForum, April 26, 2014, 02:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

I REALLY want to get out and take my pictures but all my dinosaurs are packed away because I'm moving shortly. Actually, I was supposed to move two months ago but that's another story. I miss my dinosaurs. 

Manatee

I just joined this forum specifically for this reason. Good luck to everyone; I am looking forward to seeing your dioramas this year!

Zhuchengotyrant

I'm so excited
And I just can't hide it
I'm about to loose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited
And I just can't hide it
And I know
I know
I know
I know
I know
I want you
I want you

-Zhuchengotyrant

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on August 01, 2014, 04:12:38 AM

I'm so excited
And I just can't hide it
I'm about to loose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited
And I just can't hide it
And I know
I know
I know
I know
I know
I want you
I want you

Lol and thanks for getting that song in my head.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Decided I'd give it a go this this year.  Everyone should try something to participate I think ! :)

Hynerpeton

Do we still vote this year? When is voting? :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: predino on August 01, 2014, 09:01:29 PM
Do we still vote this year? When is voting? :)

Yeah, all is explained in the contest details.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

Arul

this is gonna be great :D every year the contestant is increasing i think i'll join too this year :D btw greeting from indonesia hope can learn many thing with you guys :) thank you :D

Apatosammy

I just registered for this contest. Good luck everyone!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Apatosammy on August 16, 2014, 03:13:32 PM
I just registered for this contest. Good luck everyone!

Welcome, Apatosammy  :)

Megalosaurus

Hello everyone.
And WELCOME to the new boys/girls. I'm glad to see more people joining our community and becamming active members.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

DinoToyForum

There are a fair few entries in the pot now but still plenty of time to submit your dioramas. Don't leave it too late ;) The more the merrier, and, of course, you've gotta be in it to win it!

Everything_Dinosaur

It may be a Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK, but we are busy in the office this morning (Monday).  Just put aside all the prizes for this year's The Dinosaur Toy Forum diorama contest, as the competition closes on Saturday 27th September.  We are all looking forward to viewing the entries and for those of you who have not got round to entering yet, just about five more weeks to get your diorama pics in.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on August 25, 2014, 09:47:16 AM
It may be a Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK, but we are busy in the office this morning (Monday).  Just put aside all the prizes for this year's The Dinosaur Toy Forum diorama contest, as the competition closes on Saturday 27th September.  We are all looking forward to viewing the entries and for those of you who have not got round to entering yet, just about five more weeks to get your diorama pics in.

Then the fun begins. VOTING!!
Walking With Monsers:

Arul

i submit my photo few minutes ago,thanks for the opportunity so i can participated in this great event :D love dio love dino <3

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

DinoToyForum

The deadline for entries is Saturday 27th September 2014, so there's still a couple of weeks left to get your dioramas submitted.  :)

Libraraptor

I am really looking forward to watching all the contributions and finally deciding. It will be lots of fun again!

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 15, 2014, 10:11:02 PM
I am really looking forward to watching all the contributions and finally deciding. It will be lots of fun again!

Best time of the forum. :)
Walking With Monsers:

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.