News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2014

Started by DinoToyForum, April 26, 2014, 02:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wullewux

Ramose

Sent in mine a few weeks ago.  I can't wait to see what everyone else has done!

DinoToyForum

Everyone who submits a diorama will received email confirmation. As of this moment I'm up to date sending out confirmation emails, so if you've submitted a diorama but haven't yet received confirmation, let me know: [email protected]

Hynerpeton

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 17, 2014, 04:53:37 PM
Everyone who submits a diorama will received email confirmation. As of this moment I'm up to date sending out confirmation emails, so if you've submitted a diorama but haven't yet received confirmation, let me know: [email protected]

I have not gotten one yet. :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: predino on September 17, 2014, 08:58:09 PM

You did, you even replied to it.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 17, 2014, 11:29:26 PM
Quote from: predino on September 17, 2014, 08:58:09 PM

You did, you even replied to it.

Oh thought u were sending a second one. Lol
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Apatosammy

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Apatosammy on September 21, 2014, 11:32:26 AM
Hello, have you received my entry?

Yep, I sent you an email confirmation on Aug 16th. Maybe it went into your spam folder.

Arul

DinoToyForum

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

Nebuloid

Quote from: predino on September 22, 2014, 08:36:58 PM
Getting nervous!!  :o

Nope not nervous, just excited. Cant wait to see everyone else's submissions !

Hynerpeton

Quote from: Nebuloid on September 22, 2014, 08:40:28 PM

Yes must be that.  :P
Walking With Monsers:

Gwangi

Me too, although I still haven't sent in my submission. I have it, I'm just holding out a bit longer in case I can take a better one.  >:D

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Gwangi on September 22, 2014, 09:52:43 PM

Me too, although I still haven't sent in my submission. I have it, I'm just holding out a bit longer in case I can take a better one.  >:D
Was considering the same thing Gwangi but my week hits hyperspace this afternoon and does not calm down till saturday. Last year I waited till the final day to submit mine and technically waited till it was past the closing bell. For those waiting till the last minute be sure and make note what time zone the final bell is set for. Adam was kind enough to allow a few of us late birds last year under the minute timer, but I did not gamble this year and sent mine in just now.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Hynerpeton

Do ones who get second or third get a prizs too?
Walking With Monsers:

stargatedalek

yes, as there are a bunch of prizes, first place gets their choice from the lot ;)

Gwangi

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 22, 2014, 09:56:35 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on September 22, 2014, 09:52:43 PM

Was considering the same thing Gwangi but my week hits hyperspace this afternoon and does not calm down till saturday. Last year I waited till the final day to submit mine and technically waited till it was past the closing bell. For those waiting till the last minute be sure and make note what time zone the final bell is set for. Adam was kind enough to allow a few of us late birds last year under the minute timer, but I did not gamble this year and sent mine in just now.

Good point on the time zone difference. I plan on submitting mine on Wednesday if I don't get out again tomorrow. The weather the last couple week around here has been very cloudy, making photography difficult. Every time I go out I have to contend with a lot of darkness. Some great shots ruined by poor lighting. Still, I managed a few that probably won't win but I'm happy with if push comes to shove.

amargasaurus cazaui

I have this little personnal bet going with myself that says the new Battats will figure in at least ten of the entries this year......right?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

SBell

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 23, 2014, 03:39:36 AM
I have this little personnal bet going with myself that says the new Battats will figure in at least ten of the entries this year......right?

It'll be a nice change from the excessive Papo proportions of recent years ;)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.