News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2014

Started by DinoToyForum, April 26, 2014, 02:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: SBell on September 23, 2014, 04:12:49 AM
Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 23, 2014, 03:39:36 AM
I have this little personnal bet going with myself that says the new Battats will figure in at least ten of the entries this year......right?

It'll be a nice change from the excessive Papo proportions of recent years ;)

Shocker, I dont own a single Papo, so not hard for me to get behind that idea , think you are right.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

DinoToyForum

I've had some queries about the deadline, so just to be clear and to avoid confusion, I've updated the wording in the instructions. The deadline is September 27th. All entries received after 23:59 hours (11.59pm) GMT on September 27th will be invalid. So, entries sent on September 27th will be valid, so long as they are sent before the deadline. Note the deadline is GMT, so please adjust your local clocks accordingly!

Bokisaurus

Ah, still need to make mine, time is running out! Been busy I hardly had time to take my dines out for a photo shoot ;D

Hynerpeton

Cant wait to start voting n seeing the entries. :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Bokisaurus on September 24, 2014, 01:45:14 AM
Ah, still need to make mine, time is running out! Been busy I hardly had time to take my dines out for a photo shoot ;D

Come on Boki, you can make it in time!  :D

Gwangi

It wouldn't be a proper contest without an entry from Boki!

Ashitaka

cool ! will try and send a diorama just two days !
as our Forests slowly disappear .. our homes destroyed ..so is our future as a species of this blue planet

Cryolophosauro

I bet there's going to be so many good dioramas this year, I'm excited to vote this year, I can't wait!

And on an irrelevant note the voting takes place on a day that a fossil dig does near my town, crazy!

Looks like I've got a dinosaur filled day this Saturday...AWESOME! ;D

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Cryolophosauro on September 25, 2014, 11:41:08 PM
I bet there's going to be so many good dioramas this year, I'm excited to vote this year, I can't wait!

And on an irrelevant note the voting takes place on a day that a fossil dig does near my town, crazy!

The deadline is Saturday but it might take me a few days after that to sort out the entries and set up the poll. I'll aim to have the poll up by Sunday and it will run for a few weeks. :)

Hynerpeton

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 25, 2014, 11:47:16 PM

The deadline is Saturday but it might take me a few days after that to sort out the entries and set up the poll. I'll aim to have the poll up by Sunday and it will run for a few weeks. :)

Narrowing it down if you will. Right?
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Aram-Rex

OK, my diorama is now sent.
Good luck everyone. May the best diorama win.
Cheers!   8)

DinoToyForum

Quote from: predino on September 26, 2014, 01:40:54 AM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 25, 2014, 11:47:16 PM

Narrowing it down if you will. Right?

No, all entries will go into the poll.

Hynerpeton

Oh ok. Thanks. Time is short now! Almost time vote. ;) YAY!!!  C:-)  ;D
Walking With Monsers:

DinoToyForum

A few hours left to submit your entries - don't miss out! Let's make this year's contest a big one!  8)

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Hynerpeton

I hope sending entry in early does not loose ones chance of winning. Lol
Walking With Monsers:

DinoToyForum

tick, tock, tick, tock. Just over two hours left for those who like to leave things to the last minute.  :))

amargasaurus cazaui

Glad I got mine in early before the deadline this year and was able to create one that noone , not even the all knowing Gwangi, will figure out is mine !
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Gwangi

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 27, 2014, 10:08:10 PM
Glad I got mine in early before the deadline this year and was able to create one that noone , not even the all knowing Gwangi, will figure out is mine !

Challenge accepted!  8)

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Gwangi on September 27, 2014, 10:13:09 PM
Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 27, 2014, 10:08:10 PM

Challenge accepted!  8)

Figured as much, you have a natural gift for that

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.