News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Guest reviews for the dinotoyblog

Started by Hynerpeton, June 06, 2014, 11:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Quote from: Funk on November 26, 2019, 03:29:16 PM
Should be possible to say enough for an individual review of many of them now I think of it.

It's your call. If you think you can say enough about each one to justify a review, then go ahead.
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

stargatedalek

I would say the hatchlings should definitely be reviewed individually or alongside their human counterparts. The metal dinosaurs were sold in sets so reviewing them as sets makes the most sense when possible.

Funk

Yeah, I was more wondering if there was some sort of rule or preference. But I'll review the baby JP dinosaurs individually if no one else does then.

Funk

I just found my old Rulon Quetzalcoatlus, and it is in much better condition than I thought. It seems the rules here say repaints shouldn't be reviewed (the "normal" Quetzalcoatlus is already on the blog), but I wonder if this one counts as one, and whether it is notable enough because it is apparently pretty sought after these days?

suspsy

Quote from: Funk on January 04, 2020, 05:28:34 AM
I just found my old Rulon Quetzalcoatlus, and it is in much better condition than I thought. It seems the rules here say repaints shouldn't be reviewed (the "normal" Quetzalcoatlus is already on the blog), but I wonder if this one counts as one, and whether it is notable enough because it is apparently pretty sought after these days?

Yes, that is definitely worth reviewing!
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.