News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Requests for assistance

Started by DinoToyForum, August 02, 2014, 12:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

I switched EMails since the last time I sent a Review. So i copied and pasted the Address from the old Email to the new one.

I have Two Reviews ready, one is the Indominous Rex

amargasaurus cazaui

might be your email is doing something then, since mine has not changed and yours has. Give me your email and I will send you an email and see if you can respond to it , k
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

DinoToyForum

Either Suspy and Laticauda both read my above request for Jurassic World figure reviews and responded immediately, or great minds think alike!

Takama

I have the GyroSphere Indominous Rex Review written, and sent to Amargasaurus for editing.   Though i want to make it clear that i don't really treat it as a Dinosaur in the review.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Takama on May 13, 2015, 07:20:37 PM
Though i want to make it clear that i don't really treat it as a Dinosaur in the review.

I was hoping you might explore that very question in the review ;)

laticauda

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 13, 2015, 06:44:49 PM
Either Suspy and Laticauda both read my above request for Jurassic World figure reviews and responded immediately, or great minds think alike!

I actually have been really busy lately, and wasn't planning to do any reviews for a while.  I do have a whole list of ones that I am ready to work on.  Of course when I saw the request, I couldn't help myself. I wanted to get "Blue" anyways so it was a good excuse to pick up a dinosaur with my kids.  In the end I am quite happy with the "Blue" figure, which means everyone else has to suffer reading my review.  My apologies for the mistakes in the review, I wrote it faster than normal, and thought I checked it thoroughly.  I just re-edited it and I think it is better and not completely dreadful.

stegosauria

Unfortunately I don't have any of those figures which still need new pictures but I can provide some pictures about the rarer version of the Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus or about some comperative photos about some Schleich figures like the 2008 and 2012 Apatosaurus and the like.

DinoToyForum

Could anyone provide walk-around photos of the 2018 Wild Safari Triceratops? I'd like to update the Dinotoyblog review of this toy with some higher resolution photos to really do the figure justice, and also to use in the Top 10 Triceratops toys Youtube video.

IrritatorRaji

avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum

I don't have that figure, but I was curious to see if it were possible to touch up the photos enough to do the figure justice. Is this alright or would you prefer completely new photos?

DinoToyForum

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on August 19, 2018, 05:16:03 PM
avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum

I don't have that figure, but I was curious to see if it were possible to touch up the photos enough to do the figure justice. Is this alright or would you prefer completely new photos?

That's much improved, thanks for trying. avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin's photos aren't bad, but I still think new photos taken with a camera under more flattering lighting would be better. I don't have the figure either otherwise I would try myself.

DinoToyForum

Request fulfilled thanks to avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus  8) Much appreciated!

DinoToyForum

Does anyone have the Kaiyodo Dinomania/Dinotales Saichania? I'd love to populate the review with some images... http://dinotoyblog.com/2008/02/04/saichania-dinomania-series-1-by-kaiyodo/

ceratopsian

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 17, 2018, 11:34:00 PM
Does anyone have the Kaiyodo Dinomania/Dinotales Saichania? I'd love to populate the review with some images... http://dinotoyblog.com/2008/02/04/saichania-dinomania-series-1-by-kaiyodo/

I thought it was Series 3. Are we talking about the same model?

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.