News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Email Question

Started by Stegotyranno420, August 04, 2020, 09:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Dont know where to cover it so I will cover it here. How do I know if some one read my personal message, and also is it possible to add such features?

Libraraptor

To my knowledge such a feature does not exist and cannot be installed. 

DinoToyForum

Yes, avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor is correct, to my knowledge.

Stegotyranno420

Also how can you find a forum members, email, because i want to send it to them from Gmail, not forum, as when i send it from the forum, it does not seem like they get it,same thing for P.Ms, i know i might just be excited for the response, and paranoid too, but im just asking

ceratopsian

As I understand it, whether you can email a member or not depends on the account settings they chose.  When you set up your account, it is your personal choice whether other members are allowed to email you.  If that member allows emails, you will get an email icon (a little envelope) beneath their avatar.  If that icon isn't there, they chose not to let other members email them.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: ceratopsian on August 10, 2020, 08:19:06 AM
As I understand it, whether you can email a member or not depends on the account settings they chose.  When you set up your account, it is your personal choice whether other members are allowed to email you.  If that member allows emails, you will get an email icon (a little envelope) beneath their avatar.  If that icon isn't there, they chose not to let other members email them.
Yes the member had the icon

ceratopsian

So in that case you can send them an e-mail.

Quote from: Stegotyranno on August 10, 2020, 06:04:31 PM

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: ceratopsian on August 10, 2020, 06:25:00 PM
So in that case you can send them an e-mail.

Quote from: Stegotyranno on August 10, 2020, 06:04:31 PM
i did. Does not seem like they got it, but they were active almost everyday for the past month, and never replied

Stegotyranno420

What do the yellow/green boxes on top of your profile mean?? Some members may have more posts, but less boxes so the boxes probally dont detremine posts

Syndicate Bias

Oh but they do

Yellow boxes are regular members of which increase as posts go up

The other colours like blue (admins), green (reviewers) and red (Dr.Admin himself) are different roles.

The only thing I don't know is why they have less boxes. That's only seen with other colours though not yellow as far as I'm concerned. There is a table that shows at what number you can get a box at in one of the general discussions.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.