News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Unknown Resin Minature Dinosaurs

Started by Takama, August 15, 2014, 04:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

All of this excitement over the Battat Dinosaurs has made me forget about something I got at the Iowa State fair. A Whole set of little Resin Dinosaurs. Now whats surprising is that some of these are based on artwork depicting obscure species. There are 12 of them in all, and they are nice little figures, though they are fragile, and should not be given to kids.

The first one I will show is my favorite of the bunch, a Heterodontosaurus. Heterodontosaurus is a rare species when it comes to figures, and this is the only resin model that I know of, and its based on a museum model of the creature that appears frequently in books.

The next Model I show is also based on a piec of Artwork, and is a rarely produced species.

Massospondylus

There are 12 in all but I will post the others later, anyone know what Line these are from?

Takama

My next Few are

Psitticosaurus

Which is based off of this

Next is this Deinonychus

and then this Stegosaurus

amargasaurus cazaui

LOL Should have brought home doubles would love to have that set, great find.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Chad

They sell these at Urzheitshop for those of you interested. The sauropod is a massospondylus!

amargasaurus cazaui

Can you post a link or give a more direct placement to where on the site so I can pursue the psittacosaurus>
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Takama

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on August 28, 2014, 07:58:32 AM
LOL Should have brought home doubles would love to have that set, great find.
I do have a Spare Heterodontosaurus. but I accidently dropped it while walking at the Fair, and now it has a Broken arm.

Takama

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on August 28, 2014, 02:14:40 PM
Can you post a link or give a more direct placement to where on the site so I can pursue the psittacosaurus>

http://www.urzeitshop.de/Dinosaurier-Modelle/Dino-Miniaturen/

It appears that there are some new ones that I did not see at the Fair.      You can get the Pisttacosaurus here. 

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Takama on August 29, 2014, 01:57:43 AM
Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on August 28, 2014, 02:14:40 PM

http://www.urzeitshop.de/Dinosaurier-Modelle/Dino-Miniaturen/

It appears that there are some new ones that I did not see at the Fair.      You can get the Pisttacosaurus here.

I did not see him on the page you linked, there are four pages of models but it seem to jump from ptero to quetz? AHA he is listed as a hysphilodont of course !!

DinoLord

Seems like there are quite a few knockoffs of the Kaiyodo JP3 set in there.

amargasaurus cazaui

The figure you are calling psittacosaurus is actually called Hypsilophodon and is apparently out ot stock at that location. Perhaps they will get a restock, i really had hoped to get one.

postsaurischian

Quote from: DinoLord on August 29, 2014, 03:49:18 AM
Seems like there are quite a few knockoffs of the Kaiyodo JP3 set in there.

They were made for a chess game.
I have the Parasaurolophus and the Compsognathus (wrongly advertised as Coelophysis here). They're resin and of better quality than the originals ;).

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.