News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dinotoyblog on Youtube

Started by DinoToyForum, August 16, 2014, 05:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Gwangi on December 29, 2014, 11:08:18 PM
Quote from: Patrx on December 29, 2014, 10:44:14 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on December 29, 2014, 10:42:47 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on December 29, 2014, 10:12:40 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on August 27, 2014, 12:32:10 AM
A posted another video, this one with a 'top 10' format. Well. Top 9. ;D Hopefully this will become the first in a series as well.

The top 10 series continues! Best of 2014 just posted:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG7kvS_UjKVhMbt3NhoiJUeGqxtBZE3nR

Top ten lists are pretty much the greatest thing. I think the DTF Channel should do more top ten. Like "Top Ten Marine Reptile Toys" or "Top Ten Tyrannosaurus Figures" or "Top 10 Carnegie Collection Toys" or "Top 10 Feathered Dinosaur Toys". The list of potential lists is endless and naturally we could vote for them all right here!

I agree! I think that'd be a lot of fun.

The main issue would be narrowing it to a reasonable sized poll. A top 10 T. rex poll would require a lot of options. We would probably have to have a discussion about who to include in the poll before we even had the poll. I guess we'll have to start another thread for that.

Good idea! I see you already started the discussion thread for the T. rex poll, excellent!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: SBell on December 29, 2014, 10:56:55 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 01, 2014, 06:24:06 PM
So, how about it, would anyone like to share their collection on our channel?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG7kvS_UjKVgOS8TLXiCOYaQuTqJtkbXJ

So far it is just me and Libraraptor and we are feeling very lonely. :'( 
;D

Some day I will. How long do you have?  ;) Also, who picks the music?

There's no time limit :)

I usually pick the music but Patrx selected the music for his collection video.

alexeratops

Quote from: dinotoyforum on December 29, 2014, 02:48:08 PM
Quote from: alexeratops on December 29, 2014, 02:41:32 PM
Do not fear; I subscribed and soon, I will send videos to you, dinosaurtoyforum. They will be on two channels: mine (Alexeratops YT), and yours. :D

I'll try to be there soon! ^-^

Great! Send us an email when you are ready and we can work out the best way to send your video :)
Alright, something you need to know is that my video reviews don't have music, they are just words and video. :D
like a bantha!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: alexeratops on December 30, 2014, 12:10:10 AM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on December 29, 2014, 02:48:08 PM
Quote from: alexeratops on December 29, 2014, 02:41:32 PM
Do not fear; I subscribed and soon, I will send videos to you, dinosaurtoyforum. They will be on two channels: mine (Alexeratops YT), and yours. :D

I'll try to be there soon! ^-^

Great! Send us an email when you are ready and we can work out the best way to send your video :)
Alright, something you need to know is that my video reviews don't have music, they are just words and video. :D

Thats okay, i can put some music in for you. A commentary is optional, that's up to you :)

DinoToyForum

I've uploaded the first 'top 10 toys by group' video – crocodiles - to the top 10s playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG7kvS_UjKVgDGwc6jHHvMd-vIvXsIj2G

Next to be added will be the top 10 T. rexes...

DinoToyForum

I added a new top 10 video to the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG7kvS_UjKVgDGwc6jHHvMd-vIvXsIj2G

I'd love to add another member collection overview video too, they are always interesting and very popular. My collection video has received about 9,000 views and Libraraptor's 4,000!

All you have to do is send me some raw video files and I'll do all the editing. Or, you can do the editing if you like, as Patrx did ;)

Gwangi

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 01, 2015, 10:25:11 PM
I added a new top 10 video to the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG7kvS_UjKVgDGwc6jHHvMd-vIvXsIj2G

I'd love to add another member collection overview video too, they are always interesting and very popular. My collection video has received about 9,000 views and Libraraptor's 4,000!

All you have to do is send me some raw video files and I'll do all the editing. Or, you can do the editing if you like, as Patrx did ;)

I'll make a collection video eventually, once I get them displayed how I like them!  ^-^

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Gwangi on March 02, 2015, 01:24:18 AM

I'll make a collection video eventually, once I get them displayed how I like them!  ^-^

Looking forward to it!

DinoToyForum

DinoToyForum

How's this coming along? :)

Also, anyone else interested? I'd never have expected it, but the video of my own collection has had 180,000 views so far, Libraraptor's 30,000, and Patrx's 20,000. Wow.

Gwangi

Quote from: dinotoyforum on January 23, 2016, 09:58:06 PM

Also, anyone else interested? I'd never have expected it, but the video of my own collection has had 180,000 views so far, Libraraptor's 30,000, and Patrx's 20,000. Wow.

I admit that I forgot about it, hopefully I'll get around to it soon and won't forget again. Personally...I wouldn't mind seeing more top 10 videos.  ;)

Viking Spawn

Interesting.  I'll have to check this out. 

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Gwangi on January 23, 2016, 10:02:38 PM

I admit that I forgot about it, hopefully I'll get around to it soon and won't forget again. Personally...I wouldn't mind seeing more top 10 videos.  ;)

If I weren't so busy, that's what I'd be doing  O:-)

DinoToyForum

DinoToyForum

New video thanks to DTF member PainterRex:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG7kvS_UjKVjCbn_XNFGDoxKE3u1-0o1j

Possibly the first in a series of Paleo-news videos? Feedback welcome!  8)

DinoToyForum

I've created a new thread to announce new videos on the channel: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4684.0

I'm still accepting submissions though. Any collection overviews are welcome, for example, and I'll consider guest videos too. Anything goes.

DinoToyForum

Is nobody else up for sharing a video of their collection for the Youtube channel? It has been over a year since we posted a new collection overview and I'd love to add a new one - they are really popular. I'm not sure why but my own collection video has received 250,000 views in the few years it has been online! It also helps to support the blog/forum because I can monetise the videos.  ;)

Pachyrhinosaurus

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 04, 2016, 07:37:40 PM

Is nobody else up for sharing a video of their collection for the Youtube channel? It has been over a year since we posted a new collection overview and I'd love to add a new one - they are really popular. I'm not sure why but my own collection video has received 250,000 views in the few years it has been online! It also helps to support the blog/forum because I can monetise the videos.  ;)

Maybe I can send something if I find some time this week. It'll take a bit of work since most of mine is in storage.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on September 04, 2016, 08:26:59 PM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 04, 2016, 07:37:40 PM

Maybe I can send something if I find some time this week. It'll take a bit of work since most of mine is in storage.

That'd be great, feel free! If you don't have facilities to edit the video, you can just send me ([email protected]) the individual raw files and I can edit them together and add the music, titles etc. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus

Same here, most of my collection is stowed away in the attic to prevent crammed chaos and dusting duty :D however, I'd like to make a video of my comparably small collection to share via the blog.... also,.... I made three videos (of which two are already posted in the books forum) about the Encyclopedia Prehistorica, would it be appropriate to upload them for the blog, I guess they could get more views there cause I deem them very nice books?

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.