News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

list of figures released in 2014 (please help fill in gaps!)

Started by stargatedalek, August 23, 2014, 04:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

the goal is to get a full list of all the dinosaur and otherwise extinct life figures released in 2014
please help to expand the list (original post will be edited with each addition)

* = as yet unreleased
/ = part of 2015 line up despite release date

CollectA
CollectA Deluxe 1:40 Scale Carcharodontosaurus
CollectA Dead Stegosaurus
CollectA Ichthyovenator
CollectA Quetzalcoatlus with Baby Alamosaurus Prey
CollectA Xenoceratops
CollectA Deluxe 1:40 Scale Therizinosaurus
CollectA Bistahieversor
CollectA Saurophaganax
CollectA Mosasaurus
CollectA Gastonia
CollectA Juvenile Tyrannosaurus
CollectA Deluxe 1:20 Scale Arsinoitherium

Safari ltd.
Carnegie Collection 25th Anniversary Tyrannosaurus rex
Wild Safari Suchomimus
Wild Safari Monolophosaurus
Wild Safari Pachyrhinosaurus
Wild Safari Carcharodon megalodon
Wild Safari Ammonite
Carnegie Collection Velociraptor /
Wild Safari Archaeopteryx* /
Wild Safari Yutyrannus* /
Wild Safari Nasutoceratops /
Wild Safari Sauropelta /

Schleich
Schleich Pentaceratops
Schleich Therizinosaurus
Schleich Walking Tyrannosaurus
Schleich Velociraptor

Papo
Papo Archaeopteryx
Papo Dilophosaurus
Papo Baby Triceratops
Papo tub of miniature dinosaurs

Battat
Battat Terra Pachyrhinosaurus
Battat Terra Dacentrurus
Battat Terra Nanshiungosaurus
Battat Terra Cryolophosaurus

Kaiyodo
Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum: Marine Reptiles Set

Favorite Collection
Prehistoric Life Woolly Mammoth
Prehistoric Life Smilodon
Prehistoric Life Duncleosteus
Prehistoric Life Anomalocaris
Museum special Tamba sauropod
Museum special Concavenator & Pelecanimimus
Prehistoric Life Archelon*
Prehistoric Life Dimetrodon*

Bullyland
Lambeosaurus lambei
Europasaurus holgeri
Protochirotherium wolfhagense

REBOR
Yutyrannus huali
Tyrannosaurus rex

postsaurischian

Favorite Collection
Prehistoric Life Woolly Mammoth
Prehistoric Life Smilodon
Prehistoric Life Duncleosteus
Prehistoric Life Anomalocaris
Museum special Tamba sauropod

Bullyland
Lambeosaurus lambei
Europasaurus holgeri
Protochirotherium wolfhagense

stargatedalek

Roselaar

Papo Dinosaur Tube, containing:
-Tyrannosaurus
-Triceratops
-Brachiosaurus
-Spinosaurus
-Stegosaurus
-Velociraptor

John

The Battat Gastonia and Gigantoraptor will now be 2015 releases rather than for 2014,so you may want to remove them from the list. :)
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

stargatedalek

done ;)

I'm debating adding the safari, was a release date announced yet?

John

Quote from: stargatedalek on October 07, 2014, 01:05:44 AM
done ;)

I'm debating adding the safari, was a release date announced yet?
The dates in the catalogue read November for the Carnegie Velociraptor and December for all the Wild Safari dinos,but with the disclaimer that release dates are subject to change.So if it were me doing the list,I would wait until those are actually released before adding them to the list. :)
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

postsaurischian

Favorite Collection Concavenator & Pelecanimimus ;).
And their Archelon and Dimetrodon will probably also make it before the end of the year.

Gwangi

Since this years crop of Safari models were technically released in autumn 2013 should they even be on this list? And if they are to remain then even if the upcoming models are released this autumn shouldn't they be omitted from the list and counted as 2015 releases?

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Gwangi on October 13, 2014, 06:38:25 PM
Since this years crop of Safari models were technically released in autumn 2013 should they even be on this list? And if they are to remain then even if the upcoming models are released this autumn shouldn't they be omitted from the list and counted as 2015 releases?

In which year's catalogue to the figures first appear? That's the way to decide. If they were technically released earlier I don't think it matters.

Gwangi

Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 13, 2014, 07:32:03 PM

In which year's catalogue to the figures first appear? That's the way to decide. If they were technically released earlier I don't think it matters.

Beats me, I don't think it matters either if they were released early or not but I'm not sure we should count the upcoming models if that is the case. Will have to look into it.

sauroid

we should have this list for each year's releases (and if possible, photos of all figures). this would serve as a very helpful reference for all DTF members. good job guys.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

John

Quote from: Concavenator on October 19, 2014, 07:24:57 PM
Does this means the Wild Safari Yutyrannus will be out in November?
http://toyfall14.mapyourshow.com/6_0/show-features.cfm?startrow=28&endrow=36&CFID=55752737&CFTOKEN=7bb00e47222873a9-A0889A52-5056-9271-4EA7490C17D64CFF
No,I'm afraid not.That site lists the date of August 11th for the pic of the Yutyrannus,not November 8th.And that's just for when the picture was added,not the release of the product itself.

Yutyrannus

The Yutyrannus and all the other Wild Safari prehistoric life figures will be released in December this year.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

stargatedalek

did the forum have a list like this last year?
thats probably the best way to decide, is whether or not they were on it last year

postsaurischian

DinoToyForum

Yeah, the 2014 release dates for '2015' figures is confusing.

postsaurischian

stargatedalek

updated
I also added some clarification on the 2015 Carnegie and Wild Safari releases

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.