News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Aram-Rex's art

Started by Aram-Rex, August 29, 2014, 03:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aram-Rex

I just want to say that I know that this site pays a lot of attention to paleontologic accuracy and that the animals that I've drawn would seem or be inaccurate but what I've done is from plain motivation, so go easy on me, haha :))

Aram-Rex

Blade-of-the-Moon

Hmmm..I can't see any pics.  I checked your post and the files do in JPG and you have the right tags..where did you host them ?

DinoLord

Aram: Pasting the file address from your computer isn't going to work - check out this thread. Look forward to seeing your work.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: DinoLord on August 29, 2014, 08:46:54 PM
Aram: Pasting the file address from your computer isn't going to work - check out this thread. Look forward to seeing your work.

Yeah, the images have to be on the internet for you to show them here :) you are currently linking to your local files on your computer, which is why the images aren't showing.  :)

Aram-Rex

Thanks everyone for the support. I'm on it.

Aram-Rex

Ok, done. I uploaded them on DeviantArt.
Waiting for your comments. Cheers.

DinoLord

Awesome stuff. The Smilodon (or at lest that's what I assume it is) is my favorite.

stoneage

:)  Your very good!  Love the variety.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Beautiful work in so many mediums!

Arul

Amazing... :D i tought that your profile picture is from internet. and for real you draw it by yourself :D

Alexxitator

Wow, yer very good at that!
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

alexeratops

Awesome! Great pencil artist. And is that Godzilla I see? ;)
like a bantha!

Aram-Rex

I've got some new ones in, hope you enjoy, have a great weekend.
T-REX

I-REX

V-REX

Arul

Aram-Rex

Thanks very much for the comments everyone, really keeps me motivated! Will post more, as much as I can. Cheers.

Dinomike

Love the T.rex, I.rex and V.rex triptych!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Aram-Rex

Arul

Cool another great art

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.