News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Saarlooswolfhound's Figure Photography

Started by Saarlooswolfhound, June 23, 2023, 03:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saarlooswolfhound

Wasn't sure if this was the right area to post this but here goes... if need be, admins please feel free to move it appropriately.

It has been almost a full year since I have gotten to do any real photoshoots! I took a small vacation and visited the Oregon Coast. Took lots of figures with me, but sadly the beaches we visited didn't have great rock outcroppings or tidepools for lots of the modern animals I brought... but it turned out to be a great opportunity for some prehistoric animal shots! I hope you enjoy.

Finally, my prehistoric offerings... I am certain that you CANNOT detect a species bias. ;)

CollectA Dimetrodon

Schleich Styracosaurus

Schleich Tarbosaurus

Unfortunate CollectA Edaphosaurus

Papo special edition Spinosaurus

I have a working vision for these two Diabloceratops by Schleich and Safari... a female attempts escape while the male doggedly pursues her. ;)

The old Schleich Anhanguera (a tribute to BBC WWD)

One of 2 new prehistoric finds this past weekend. And a model of a beloved species, Safari Allosaurus.

And another spinosaurid, Safari's Baryonyx.

And this concludes my coast trip photography (the other's shots didn't turn out as I would have liked). I hope you enjoyed the walk from the past!

Stegotyranno420

Lovely photographs, especially that spinosaurus, they give me plenty of inspiration.
While it is fine you have posted in this catergory, i feel like Dinosaur dioramas would be more fitting, but its all good

Paleo Flo

Nice shots! Like the first footsteps Dimetrodon picture al lot. Also the Diabloceratops' in the water
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

Quiversaurus

Great shots, the ones with the ripples around the Spinosaurus are my fav!

Followed closely by the dogged Diabloceratops heh

ceratopsian

Great reflections in the second Diabloceratops photo. I really like the two sand desert photos with the Dimetrodon.  Very effective! 

Bread

Lovely photos! My favorite being the CollectA Dimetrodon and Schleich Styracosaurus. I feel a sort of retro vibe with the Styracosaurus especially.

Saarlooswolfhound

Thank you everyone! This is a sub category for my hobby of choice, but its fun to scout new areas and try to re-envision the past. :)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.