News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Aram-Rex's art

Started by Aram-Rex, August 29, 2014, 03:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aram-Rex

Think I might have made the beak too big, but I'm still learning, don't know if there's any evidence that the majority of the beak was covered in skin but I'll do it differently next time.

Aram-Rex

Hey guys, so this is the last one I've done recently.
The representation of the Tyrannosaurus is very much like the Jurassic Park one, and I intended to do it that way, but in the near future I'm planning on doing lots of drawings of the animal in the most accurate way possible and give it my own way of representation, which I'll be looking to know your thoughts on aswell.

Have a great day.

Rain

Holy crap! These look amazing! The red is a very nice touch, it really stands out amongst the grey

Aram-Rex

Hey everyone, so this is a concept art of a male Tyrannosaurus-Rex I've done based off of Arsen Kazaryan's (ak1508) sculpture in progress.
Check out his official facebook page https://www.facebook.com/arsen.kazaryan.artwork/
to be up to date with all his work and new projects from both of us in the future. Contact him for more information about his sculpts, you don't want to miss those :)))

Arul

Wow he is so handsome !! Very cool project cant wait to see the progress

Aram-Rex

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!  ;D
This is just such a wonderfull community and I'm really happy to be a part of it and also to share my work with all of you. May 2016 be a year of great achievements and joy for you all.  :))

Halichoeres

Happy New Year! Love the baby trike!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Aram-Rex

New Brachiosaurus graphic art/pen art. Got this one done a while back but decided to share now since I want to share my new Etsy store as well. I'm selling prints of my work and the original ones of some of them too. And there's one thing that I'd like to ask the community.
Do you know any other good websites of dinosaur and paleoart enthusiasts where I can share my work? If so, could you please send me, or post the links here. Thank you and have an awesome day  ^-^

ETSY STORE HERE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/APPaleoart?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Aram-Rex

New Smilodon portrait artwork.
Color pencils and pastels.

Prints are available on my Etsy store.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/APPaleoart?ref=hdr_shop_menu

For the original you can contact me on my email: [email protected]

Aram-Rex

Juvenile Allosaurus vs Ceratosaurus

Ink graphic art (A3 format).

Archinto

This art is Awesome! You'd make a killing if you made t-shirts with your art! I really like your style, as it evokes an old school feel, while being pretty accurate to modern representations. :) Keep it up!
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Aram-Rex

Quote from: Archinto on March 04, 2016, 10:58:46 PM
This art is Awesome! You'd make a killing if you made t-shirts with your art! I really like your style, as it evokes an old school feel, while being pretty accurate to modern representations. :) Keep it up!

Thanks a lot! I hope to be involved in the t-shirt making industry as well, I'm trying to get some designs printed on quertee and threadless but need a lot more work for it.

Archinto

There are local and online shops that can print your design onto tees. I think its not totally unaffordable, think small batches. I know youd sell them well here and on ebay. I know id buy one :)

I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Aram-Rex

''Male Tyrannosaurus-Rex (Tristan) and Triceratops carcass''

Black pen/ink drawing.
Prints available in my Etsy store.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/APPaleoart?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Aram-Rex

Hey guys, I'm back with 2 new drawings. I've started a new chain of fanart of Jurassic World the game. These two are the first ones I've done so far.

Rajasaurus level 40 and Spinosaurus level 40.

Currently I'm not able to continue to work a lot on this since I'm doing a storyboard of a short-lenght film that I have to present in my university in mid June. But after the 20th of May, when I'm done shooting, I'll have a lot of time in my hands to work on this chain and so far It's been awesome drawing these.

Hope you guys like it. Cheers everyone :)

fason

i like the jw the game raja , looks really game accurate

Aram-Rex

Hey everyone I'm back with a couple of more stuff. Here's a Jurassic Park raptor, gonna call it raptor cuz It's not a Velociraptor.

Jurassic World the game level 40 Tyrannosaurus Rex.

And a little poster that you can download from my Deviantart page if you'd like.

Cheers everyone.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Aram-Rex

Yeah definitely, also I wanted to execute this kind of structure, since I hadn't done that before.

Aram-Rex

Hi everyone, I've got some new digital artwork done. Here's a male Therizinosaurus I've illustrated using Photoshop CC 2015, for Arsen Kazaryan's
Youtube channel. By the way you should all check out his channel, has great dinosaur, plaeontology and art content.

Here's the link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiEDlHS2ozuPWdJWFdegGYQ 

Comments and critique always appreciated.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.