News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Bullyland Procynosuchus

Started by postsaurischian, April 10, 2012, 10:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

Before anyone here buys a Bullyland Procynosuchus on eBay for an unreasonable price:

It's still in production (and has always been) and is easily available at our museum in Karlsruhe / Germany.
DTF members can buy it from me for EUR €8.50 (including shipping to any adress in the world). Shipping within Germany might be cheaper.

Mattfarmer80

Still available? My son wants one. We are in the uk.

Libraraptor

Great to see that this gem is stil sought after!

SBell

It's a great figure--I remember when it first showed up on the TetZoo blog and everyone went nuts trying to track it down!

For those in North America, particularly Canada, I have a spare to sell--might be less postage. Might.

Libraraptor

Yeah, everyone went nuts. Stil remember when I discovered it in the Korbach museum. The discovery of the Protochirotherium a few years later was equally exciting! Meanwhile I hope everyone who wanted them is provided.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Mattfarmer80 on August 31, 2019, 10:19:49 PM

I sold all the ones I had and our museum doesn't have it anymore. Sorry!

SBell

Quote from: postsaurischian on September 01, 2019, 08:32:29 PM
Quote from: Mattfarmer80 on August 31, 2019, 10:19:49 PM

I sold all the ones I had and our museum doesn't have it anymore. Sorry!

I didn't notice that this was a resurrected thread.

M @Mattfarmer80 I do have a spare one still--but I am in Canada so fair warning, the postage would cost as much as the figure!

Mattfarmer80

avatar_SBell @SBell Yes please. I'm happy to cover the postage to uk. It's a great animal and my son has been talking about it for weeks. I can't believe other companies haven't made one! [email protected]

Silvanusaurus

I was only able to find one that had been turned into a keychain, so it now has a hole in its back, poor little guy. Does anyone know whether it was ever actually sold as a keychain or if that must have been an unfortunate customisation?

SBell

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on September 01, 2019, 10:52:49 PM
I was only able to find one that had been turned into a keychain, so it now has a hole in its back, poor little guy. Does anyone know whether it was ever actually sold as a keychain or if that must have been an unfortunate customisation?

It was not sold as a Keychain as far as I know..and it seems kind of big to be one!

SBell

Quote from: Mattfarmer80 on September 01, 2019, 10:50:01 PM
avatar_SBell @SBell Yes please. I'm happy to cover the postage to uk. It's a great animal and my son has been talking about it for weeks. I can't believe other companies haven't made one! [email protected]
M @Mattfarmer80 sent you a PM

Libraraptor

Quote from: SBell on September 01, 2019, 11:47:10 PM

It was not sold as a Keychain as far as I know..and it seems kind of big to be one!

I never saw it as a keychain either. This is a modification the museum had never intended.

Megalosaurus

A resurected thread!
I was abouth to send a PM to Postsaurischian, then I checked the date and realize this is a 7 year old thread.
But I was lucky to get one of this ones from Dejankins long time ago. It came with a post card.

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Silvanusaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 02, 2019, 04:50:43 AM
Quote from: SBell on September 01, 2019, 11:47:10 PM

I never saw it as a keychain either. This is a modification the museum had never intended.

Yeah that is what I thought, it was a shame someone did that but then it only cost me about £2.

BrontoScorpio

There used to be many on Amazon, up until not long ago -
I think it was this Slovanian/ Kroatian (?) seller with high prices ( but still, if you really want ... ).

Now I see there is one available being offered on Kleinanzeigen market :
In this site it is better to approach people using German ( use Google translate ) if you wish to receive a response :

Ask him 2 questions :

1. Is he accepting PAYPAL
2. Will he be willing to send to your country

Most are not.
In this case you will need either a shipping service or a good friend from Germany.

Good luck !

This is the picture from seller :

BrontoScorpio