News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The dinosaur toy forum diorama contest 2013 - Results

Started by DinoToyForum, October 16, 2013, 12:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

So, even though we all know the results of the poll, I wanted to create a separate thread to list the winners more formally, and also list some honourable mentions. The results of The Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2013, sponsored by Safari Ltd, are as follows:

First place winner is Diorama 8, Three angry chicks at work, by federreptil

Second place winner is Diorama 2, The lost world, by Pangolinmoth

Third place winner is Diorama 13, Sic semper tyrannis, by Dinomike

Honourable mention 1 (in joint fourth place), is Diorama 7, Cruel sea, by Jetoar

Honourable mention 2 (in joint fourth place), is Diorama 28, Siesta, by Pilkington

Honourable mention 3 (in fifth place), 19. Fatal attraction, by Bokisaurus

So, congratulations to all the winners and honourable mentions, and thanks again to all the entrants (and voters) for making this the biggest contest yet. And thanks, of course, to Safari Ltd, for sponsoring us!

Jetoar

Woow my diorama in honourable mentions  ^-^. My diorama is "Cruel Sea". I hope to be one of the winners at future ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Congrats again to all of the winners and honorable mentions.
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Jetoar on October 16, 2013, 02:04:48 PM
Woow my diorama in honourable mentions  ^-^. My diorama is "Cruel Sea". I hope to be one of the winners at future ^-^.

You were one vote away from tying for third place, very close! 

Jetoar

Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 16, 2013, 04:51:04 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on October 16, 2013, 02:04:48 PM

You were one vote away from tying for third place, very close!

Thanks Adam  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Zhuchengotyrant

-Zhuchengotyrant

DinoToyForum

KaraWildsong42

Congratulations to all!  :o I've never made a diorama before, but now I am definitely inspired!
You're not allowed to call them dinosaurs any more," said Yo-less. "It's speciesist. You have to call them pre-petroleum persons. -Terry Pratchett

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Arul

Cruel sea is my favorite :D hope mr.jetoar give some review of how it made  ;D

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.