News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Call for potential sponsors for 2015 contest

Started by DinoToyForum, March 02, 2015, 11:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Hi everyone, it's that time of year when I'm starting to think about the annual diorama contest. As such, I'm putting out a call for potential sponsors. I'd be delighted to hear from anyone keen to support the contest and our hobby by providing prizes. If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Arul

Blade-of-the-Moon

Do you need one sponsor or several Adam? Or does it matter?

DinoToyForum

I only need one. However, in response to this request I've already received some potential offers of sponsorship, so things are looking promising.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.