News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Mojo - new for 2015

Started by Concavenator, October 12, 2014, 12:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Edit by Admin - I'm adding photos to this first post as they are released.

Velociraptor

Okay,so Mojo has said on their Facebook page they'll start announcing the 2015 releases when they get 6 more likes (so they'd be 600).So,if you're excited to see what they are bringing us just like their page.Just 6 likes.Don't let those dinosaurs get you down.They told me they are going to bring a Megatherium and a Basilosaurus,and given how good their prehistoric mammals are,that's pretty worth seeing,in my opinion.Besides,they are the best toy animal makers in the world.
So,you know...just 6 likes  ;) Come on!  :)

SBell

What's funny is that they only just released their 2014 catalogue this past week.

But I, too, am very interested in what they produce. Other than their dinosaurs, most of Mojo's figures are easily on par or beyond whatever Schleich or Safari has done recently.

DinoToyForum

I already like the page so I can't be bribed.  :P

Roselaar

Now I start to feel guilty for not using FaceBook. This is not enough to get me started, but it sure is intriguing. I've been hoping for a new Basilosaurus sculpt for ages, there's way too few of that one.

alexeratops

I agree, I  keep seeing my Safari toob one, and I always hope for a full sized model.
Can't wait to see what it looks like! :D
like a bantha!

DinoToyForum

So, in response to 600 likes, they released photos of a new dragon. No dinosaurs or animals yet.

Ikessauro

SBell

Apparently it is already available in Hobby Lobby  ::) and somewhere in the UK. It looks pretty good overall--only the third mythical figure from Mojo.

Although I would have liked to see a prehistoric animal myself.

John

Quote from: Concavenator on October 12, 2014, 12:48:11 PM
...They told me they are going to bring a Megatherium and a Basilosaurus...
Megatherium and Basilosaurus eh? That's good to know. :)
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

tanystropheus

BASILOSAURUS. Mojo, you there?

laticauda

Quote from: Roselaar on October 12, 2014, 02:54:47 PM
Now I start to feel guilty for not using FaceBook. This is not enough to get me started, but it sure is intriguing. I've been hoping for a new Basilosaurus sculpt for ages, there's way too few of that one.

Is that worse then only using facebook once a month and then your only on for 10min? 
Well it shall be interesting on how the Megatherium and Basilosaurus look.  Does anyone else feel that Mojo figures feel weird compared to other brands?

Takama

Let us not forget that these disappointments are coming out next year.

http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t12996-mojo-fun-dinosaurs-xxl

SBell

Quote from: laticauda on October 14, 2014, 12:21:57 AM
Does anyone else feel that Mojo figures feel weird compared to other brands?

I have always found that they feel less toy-like, like the paint and sealant is 'drier' or more matte based.

stargatedalek

Quote from: Takama on October 14, 2014, 01:27:36 AM

I had managed to forget them, now I wish it was that easy to forget them again  :P

alexeratops

It's another 'oh hey look it has feathers its accurate HAHA' raptor. Its like they are tryingto break his wrists.
I think the only Mojo I'm ever going to buy is the Basilosaurus, depending how good it is. :-\
like a bantha!

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: Takama on October 14, 2014, 01:27:36 AM

Yeah, next year. I thought these were the 2015's? There's going to be ever more hideous dinos to be subjected to? Haha! I do find it amazing they do pretty well on all their figures except dinosaurs. Although, even though I thought their recent prehistoric mammals were sculpted well, I thought some looked rather rough, with a slight unfinished quality to them.

Takama

It seems they revised the Raptor

stargatedalek

is it just me or does it look worse? like the detail quality is lesser
perhaps they will come in multiple sizes

SpartanSquat

Quote from: stargatedalek on October 15, 2014, 06:24:23 PM
it looks worse...the detail and paint are very poor.

Concavenator

Quote from: stargatedalek on October 15, 2014, 06:24:23 PM
At least,it's more accurate.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.