News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

spinosaurus1 artwork

Started by spinosaurus1, November 04, 2014, 03:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinosaurus1

not only is sculptris free to install, I for one find it very easy to get use to( although, I obviously need way more practice to gain skill in it). if you interested in it, I highly recommend it for you.

spinosaurus1

same sculpture. just in another view.

Concavenator

Legs are too short,but otherwise,looks fantastic.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Concavenator on November 29, 2014, 06:53:45 PM
Legs are too short,but otherwise,looks fantastic.
Might be because of the angle...it's hard to tell.

spinosaurus1

yup, the model is't directly in the side view. that and my phone didn't capture the image perfectly straight. heres another image, hopefully one that shows the full extent of the legs.

tyrantqueen

You know, there is a better way to show a screenshot than using a phone :)

Use the print screen key:

Then paste into paint or your image editor of choice.

spinosaurus1

thanks so much for that explanation. I have been looking for a way to do so for 2 days so far.
anyway, I had to redo some progress because my sculptris crashed. time to do some mouth details

spinosaurus1

just reestablish the details i lost in the mouth

fabricious

Nice work so far for your first models! Keep it up!

Concavenator

I'm sorry but the legs are too short.

spinosaurus1

well, i'll see what i can do about that

spinosaurus1

just another dinosaur in the process along with saurophaganax. i'm pretty sure everyone know how this is

spinosaurus1

spinosaurus1

Concavenator

Looks fantastic so far!BTW you should feather him.

spinosaurus1

basilosaurus drawing made in school

Blade-of-the-Moon

spinosaurus1

another drawing made in school. its a leptoptilos robustus

Arul

spinosaurus1

more drawings made in school

brygmophyseter

dorudon

semirostrum

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.