News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Brontosaurus wanted

Started by pteroleo, March 16, 2015, 01:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pteroleo

Hi!

I was wondering if any of you guys had a brontosaurus for sale.

Cheers

Blade-of-the-Moon

Hi, pteroleo,  you have one thread asking for a Tyco DR Brontosaurus. Can you combine your wants in to one thread? Helps keep things cleaner.

Also specific are good..what other kinds of Brontosaurs are you looking for?

pteroleo

Hi

i ve tried deleting the other post but Couldn't figure out how.
I m looking for a loose brontosaurus complete with armor. If the figures are missing it's no big deal

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'll take care of it this time.  Finding one of these guys is a HUGE task as they are pretty rare. But you never know. eBay would be a good place to search as well.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.