News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dino-Riders MOCs

Started by MonaGreen, July 22, 2020, 02:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonaGreen

Based on the old 1980s toy line / cartoon Dino-Rders. Dino-Riders were always my favorite non-Lego toys growing up, so this is what my mind jumped to the instant I saw the new Dino line.

Rulon Triceratops Battle Armor - Your play features include two rotating side cannons, a smaller precision turret up top, four missiles capable of being flick-fired if your fingers are small enough, and a brain box to keep your dinosaur in line. Also includes Antor, the evil Rulon with the brick-built head.
text to speech online converter

The back view shows the... cooling system, I suppose. The pilot can't see back there anyway.
Valorian Raptor Battle Armor - The guns can be raised and lowered, but that's more of a side effect than a feature. This one's pretty lightly armored, but that's pretty true to the original series (And probably why our hero decided to bring her own gun.).

And the back view. It is not especially exciting. Just pretend that thing on the back is the power source for the weapons.