News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Top 10 pterosaur toys [Failed]

Started by Concavenator, January 25, 2015, 01:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

For me,the CollectA Guidraco is easily the best pterosaur model out there.It simply is amazing.

Jetoar

Quote from: Concavenator on February 15, 2015, 02:38:19 PM
For me,the CollectA Guidraco is easily the best pterosaur model out there.It simply is amazing.

Yes it is,one of the best figures nowadays  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

DinoToyForum

I think all of pterosaurs is a manageable group - it will make the competition interesting. I think it is time to collate the options and start to vote!

Please could the thread starter update and reopen the poll? Thanks!

Dinoguy2

Quote from: ARUL on February 12, 2015, 07:33:26 AM
I wanna ask something what pterosaur who lived alongside tapejara ? Pteranodon ? Ludodactylus ?

It was found in the Santana Formation, and a list of other animal species found from that time/place is on wiki:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santana_Formation#Pterosaurs
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

Concavenator

Quote from: dinotoyforum on February 15, 2015, 03:25:38 PM
I think all of pterosaurs is a manageable group - it will make the competition interesting. I think it is time to collate the options and start to vote!

Please could the thread starter update and reopen the poll? Thanks!
It says I canunlock the poll.

DinoToyForum

It is unlocked for you to edit, thanks! Let us know when it is done so voting can begin :)  8)

Shonisaurus

I voted for the Guidraco, perhaps because their size is obviously more detailed than other pterosaurs, however I also like very much the Tupuxuara, Papo, rhamphorynchus and tapejera of wild safari, to give some examples.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 15, 2015, 08:14:37 PM
I voted for the Guidraco, perhaps because their size is obviously more detailed than other pterosaurs, however I also like very much the Tupuxuara, Papo, rhamphorynchus and tapejera of wild safari, to give some examples.

I don't think the poll is updated with all the options yet. Best hold off from voting until we get the go ahead...

Arul

Im sorry, its incicta pteranodon or invicta pteranodon ?

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Meso-Cenozoic

How many can we vote for? And are all the entries there yet? Looks to me that some are still missing that were mentioned earlier in this thread. I don't see the Carnegie Quetzalcoatlus or Pteranodon, Bullyland 'Pteranodon' sternbergi (flying), Schleich Anhanguera, in fact seems like quite a few aren't there yet. And the WWD Toyway series is spelled with a "y" as in "toy".  :)

sauroid

please include Kaiyodo Jurassic Park 3 two versions of Pteranodon, Kaiyodo dino tales Pteranodon, (as far as i know there are) three versions of the Favorite Pteranodon, Playmobil Pteranodon, and there are five different versions of the Schleich Quetzalcoatlus, two different versions of the CollectA Pteranodon, Papo Pteranodon and CollectA Ornithocheirus.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

DinoToyForum

Concavenator, as the thread starter, should take responsibility for updating the poll options. I've unlocked it so he can do so... Hold off from voting until he give us the go ahead.

DinoToyForum

@concavenator You shouldn't have started this thread and poll if you weren't willing to see it through. It is creating work for other people, namely me, and I have enough on my plate already. I'm removing the poll and locking this thread for now so people don't waste their time voting in an incomplete poll.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.