News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PaleoCreatures Collection By Jetoar

Started by Jetoar, March 08, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we feather the Tyrannosaurus Rex?

Yes (Explain how much)
71 (67%)
No
35 (33%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Jetoar

Hello partners  ^-^. I decided to create my own blog of my handmade figures. I have started to have some costumers in my country so, I decided to share the link of my blog with you. My figures are made with a kind of cly. If you are interested in some models of if you want other models that I have not done, you can write me a email in the direction that appears in my blog even, we can agree a size, articulated or not, color and price  ;).

http://paleocreatures.blogspot.com.es/
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Uroplatus

Nice work you deliver there.  :)
I especially love the Liopleurodon.

Jetoar

Quote from: Uroplatus on March 08, 2015, 12:59:17 PM
Nice work you deliver there.  :)
I especially love the Liopleurodon.

Thanks partner. I happy that you like it  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Jetoar

I decided to create a Facebook page of my blog

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paleo-Creatures/857709957609773

If you are interested in some figures or a commission, contact me  ^-^.

Jetoar

New images of the painted version of Gorgosaurus libratus ^-^.

SpartanSquat

Hey dude, I really like the colour pattern of Gorgosaurus. Specially the dark purple base:)

Pachyrhinosaurus

Nice colors! The stripes are bold, but subtle enough to look natural. Well done.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Jetoar

Thanks partners  ^-^. Colors are really drak brown with grey and I have blured the color over the stripes to do more natural  ^-^.

Jetoar

New model in Paleo-Creatures: Pfeffer's flamboyant cuttlefish (Metasepia pfefferi) scale 1:1.

Unpainted.

Painted.

Arul

Jetoar

Quote from: ARUL on March 17, 2015, 11:01:08 PM
Wow nice work  :)

Thanks partner  ^-^. I have decided to do extants species too ^-^.

Jetoar

New model in Paleo-Creatures: Chambered Nautilus (Nautilus pompilius) scale 1:20.

Jetoar

Hello friends, I finished a comission of one costumer:

Hemicyon sansaniensis scale 1:20 with articulated parts.

Kayakasaurus

Cool! That's a neat ability to be able to sculpt articulation. Very nice job  ;). Pics or video of how you articulate your sculpts would be greatly appreciated.  :)
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Tyto_Theropod

Beautiful figure! I admire your ability to do articulation.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Jetoar

Hi partners, I have decided to ask you if you have a any suggestion to make new figures of extinct or extant animals for my figure line  ^-^.

Battatitan

Great concept Jetoar, the articulation is a great idea. I agree with Kayakasaurus: it would be really very interesting to see how you create articulation.
I can imagine as a kid I would've loved playing with the Postosuchus or Liopleurodon! Maybe you could make some contemporaries of theirs?

Jetoar

Quote from: Battatitan on July 29, 2015, 12:43:23 PM
Great concept Jetoar, the articulation is a great idea. I agree with Kayakasaurus: it would be really very interesting to see how you create articulation.
I can imagine as a kid I would've loved playing with the Postosuchus or Liopleurodon! Maybe you could make some contemporaries of theirs?

So you would like to see other ancient animals of this age, dinosaurs included, true?. And another question, articulated or stand? If you are interested in acquiring  some figure, you can write a PM  ^-^.

Paleogene Pals

Your articulated figures look very polished and professional. The articulation looks amazing. An unarticulated 1:20 Hemicyon would be cool.

Jetoar

Hi partners, nowadays I am making a Torvosaurus sculpture  because it is one of the most obscure dinosaurs personally :).

With poseable jaw. When I will finish the prototype, I will try to do cast of it  ^-^.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.