News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Roselaar

Shonisaurus

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on March 21, 2015, 02:01:46 PM
Thanks to all   ^-^
Magnificent collection.

By the way where you got the tiptoi dinosaurs? I can not find any online company where sold.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 21, 2015, 03:13:36 PM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on March 21, 2015, 02:01:46 PM
Thanks to all   ^-^
Magnificent collection.

By the way where you got the tiptoi dinosaurs? I can not find any online company where sold.

Thank you.
You can easily find the Ravensburger line on Amazon UK, DE, Italy, etc...
For UK customers:     
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ravensburger-00379-tiptoi-Spinosaurus/dp/B00IVC1Q20/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426954993&sr=8-1&keywords=ravensburger+spinosaurus

Have a nice day   :)

joossa

Wow your pictures are so crisp and clean... beings out the color and details in the figures. ...It even makes some models that I thought looked ugly, look pretty good. Thanks for sharing.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: joossa on March 21, 2015, 05:51:09 PM
Wow your pictures are so crisp and clean... beings out the color and details in the figures. ...It even makes some models that I thought looked ugly, look pretty good. Thanks for sharing.

I'm a photographer  ;).   Thank you.  ^-^

EmperorDinobot

And it shows! Great idea showing Hans with all the models!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on March 22, 2015, 05:00:35 AM
And it shows! Great idea showing Hans with all the models!

Thanks. 
Hans was tired after that tour......  ;)

Dinomike

Great collection and excellent photos! I also like how Hans appears in every photo. It really shows the scale of the dinos.
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

RobinGoodfellow

...I made the order of the Sideshow Mosa right now..
I can't wait to see Jorge Blanco's work in person!  :o

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Dinomike on March 22, 2015, 08:54:42 AM
Great collection and excellent photos! I also like how Hans appears in every photo. It really shows the scale of the dinos.

Thanks Dinomike   ^-^

sauroid

Quote from: joossa on March 21, 2015, 05:51:09 PM
i agree. and i was about to point it out. figures that looked a bit boring before look awesome now.  :D
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Arul

tanystropheus

Excellent photography, bright and vivid. I really like the catalog format, although it would have been cooler to have the images embedded on this thread (instead of via link) for easy browsing but that might take up too much time to upload (unless, there is an automated program for it?). Your collection is vast - I like the fact that you give each model individualized attention and that you are not restricting yourself by only carrying one line or one representation per specimen. Keep up the good work!  ;D

tyrantqueen

Interesting collection, very comprehensive. Also, your forum avatar is funny >:D

RobinGoodfellow

...I just received my 648/1000 Sideshow Mosasaur.
It's my first Sideshow Collectibles ever.
My first impression?    WOW!!!!!  :o
It was expensive but... wonderful model. Very lifelike.
Now I need to study the right lights to take Mosa's pictures...
See you soon  :))

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.