News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenSx

That Recur Alligator looks great !
Thanks for the idea, I think I'm going to do the same and showcase it as a Deinosuchus, while I'm waiting for Rebor's if it ever comes out...
It will dwarf my Safari Sarcosuchus though...

triceratops83

It's cool to see all the little scale men together. Although it's about time for a little woman Paleontologist/explorer.

The Tuojiangosaurus looks gorgeous also.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

ceratopsian

The PNSO is a beauty and you have captured him very well. 

I especially like your photo with the line-up of Lone Trike, PNSO and CollectA.

postsaurischian

Wow! Awesome pictures. truely wonderful. PNSO rules!
I also got my Borealopelta today, but could not take pictures that good.
Thanks for showing its true nodosauridian beauty :D .

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 21, 2020, 04:11:44 PM
Wow! Awesome pictures. truely wonderful. PNSO rules!
I also got my Borealopelta today, but could not take pictures that good.
Thanks for showing its true nodosauridian beauty :D .

I'm really glad of your kind word.
You know I'm a fan of your wonderful collection thread  8)

Quote from: ceratopsian on November 21, 2020, 02:59:50 PM
The PNSO is a beauty and you have captured him very well. 

I especially like your photo with the line-up of Lone Trike, PNSO and CollectA.

It's my pleasure, thanks..  :))

RobinGoodfellow

..and now the one and only PNSO 2020 Corythosaurus

On my opinion the best model from PNSO ever (..and I really don't understand the criticisms of those people who hadn't even seen it in person ..  ::)  )

For sure it's way, way better than all the old ones:

Full Res Pics here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157716843590147

:)

Kapitaenosavrvs

Outstanding. Thanks for the Photos again. Lovely use of the Bases aswell. I can't wait for the PNSOs to arrive, they are so elegant. I am repeating myself.

And: Ah, YOU bought that Suchomimus Diorama :D

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That Corythosaurus sure is beautiful, and so is the Borealopelta. Beautiful.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

PNSO dinosaurs are of the highest quality, I mean corythosaurus and borealolpelta. It is as you say the corythosaurus the best that has been made in the toy dinosaur market and the same can be said for its lambeosaurus. Glad you got your animals from PNSO already. They are magnificent figures, I hope they will soon market the sauropelta in online stores so that you, me and other DTF members can add these figures to our shelves.

ceratopsian

Stunningly rich photos of a glorious model. The borrowed base, enhanced with the extra height of the little trees, is the perfect complement for her.

These new PNSO models make me think I must be dreaming - a joy in these difficult times.

RobinGoodfellow

PNSO 2020 Spinosaurus

I tried to do a comparison between front-box art and in-hands figure.

That's what I have:

They are different but the real figure appears to be just great  8)

SidB

Yes, I'm not disappointed. Excellant in a slightly different way.

Shonisaurus

avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow Nice cast of figures and better taste when choosing prehistoric animals. My sauropelta is on the way. On the other hand, an Aliexpress online store to which I asked if there would be more dinosaurs from PNSO or Vitae has replied that before Wednesday they will sell another figure and they will let me know. Honestly, the Chinese toy dinosaur companies, PNSO, Vitae, W-Dragon, Nanmu, i-Toy or GR Toys are making very tough competition to the western and Japanese dinosaur brands and are setting the bar very high for their figures, many of them difficult to overcome by another brand.

Faelrin

They look so stunning altogether. Congrats on getting all of those so far. We've absolutely been spoiled by them this year I think.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

ceratopsian

That's an excellent reminder of how lucky we are at present with PNSO's output! 

RobinGoodfellow

I'd like to thank avatar_Mattyonyx @Mattyonyx for contacting GR Toys directly and ordering this wonderful figure for lots of italian collectors at an unbeatable price.
Really thank you.  ^-^

GR Toys Spinosaurus  (1:35)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157716843590147/with/50679272152/

Shonisaurus

Honestly GR Toys spinosaurus is one of the best spinosaurus science figures along with PNSO.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.