News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: ARUL on August 02, 2015, 05:23:39 AM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on July 14, 2015, 09:57:34 AM

Share your review about this figure to the DTF blog Robin, this is very good figure  :D
Thanks for your suggestion.  ^-^
But I'm not a reviewer; I don't think I'm able to write a technical review about a figure ( and my english isn't good enough...). :-[
I could post more pictures of AAA Smilodon if you like.
Unfortunately you should wait until September; now I'm on an island with a weak internet access and I'm reading the Forum with an iPad... and my collection is far away from me, so..... ;)
I hope you'll find (and buy) that figure because it's really impressive  :o
Have a nice day  :)

RobinGoodfellow

Although I'm not at home right now, I finally found the long-time searched Papo Steppe Mammoth ( http://dinotoyblog.com/2009/10/18/steppe-mammoth-papo/ ) through German Ebay. I've been searching for it in years... A very lucky find...  ^-^

RobinGoodfellow

The full group of Mammoths

Have a nice day  :)

RobinGoodfellow

Uroplatus

Wonderfull group shots, i always like to see new pics of your collection. :)

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Uroplatus on September 05, 2015, 03:18:06 PM
Wonderfull group shots, i always like to see new pics of your collection. :)

Thank you. Nice words.   ^-^

ceratopsian

I'm new here, so have just been catching up with your photos on flickr and this thread.  Just wanted to say thank you for giving me so much pleasure with such beautiful images and such an amazing collection!

Viking Spawn

Holy Moly!  Your collection is gorgeous!  Your photos are simply TOP Notch!!!!   8)

RobinGoodfellow

Thanks to everyone.   :)
As soon as possible I'll do a big update to my Flickr album of dino-models because my collection is still growing ....  ;)

Have a nice day.

RobinGoodfellow

The Flickr photo-album is finally updated   ;D

..just one picture from the album:

All the new pictures:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157658023525106

I hope you'll like it....  :)

Have a nice day

Halichoeres

Great photos as always! And good taste in figures.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

joossa

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 13, 2015, 08:18:05 PM
Great photos as always! And good taste in figures.
I agree. Some real lookers in your new additions! :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

RobinGoodfellow

As a reference for other collectors, I started to organize my photo-albums into brands:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/collections/72157658671922655/

I hope that's useful....  O:-)

Paleona

Great photos!  That does make a great reference guide. :)  After seeing that pic of the Geoworld Troodon, I really want one!  The Guanlong looks pretty nice, too.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Paleona on September 15, 2015, 06:47:38 PM
Great photos!  That does make a great reference guide. :)  After seeing that pic of the Geoworld Troodon, I really want one!  The Guanlong looks pretty nice, too.

...also Geoworld Embolotherium is a nice figure (it's better on naked eyes than the picture..).  :)

Jetoar

Feathered Tarbosaurus is awesome  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Viking Spawn

Your Flickr galleries are fantastic just like your photos!  Very easy to browse and enjoy!

RobinGoodfellow

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.